Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope this is ok to post in this section. Can anyone with experience with Carplay or Auto answer this: If you are playing the infotainment system radio and load Carplay to use Apple maps does the radio stop, equally the reverse, if you are playing Spotify in Carplay and exit to use the in car Nav system does the audio stop.

I'm pretty clear on which extras I want with the exception of Nav System Plus or not.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I hope it carries on playing! But then I have a fair amount of faith in Apple maps now for most journeys, so won't leave the CarPlay section to often.
I guess it must play audio such as the radio and not just randomly cut out as soon as you enter CarPlay. That would seem very un-apple like for something as glaring as that to happen.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
After they pay their taxes.... I wouldn't expect an Android one not to take over the audio. Gareth think you got to try it out. In the states they listen to Internet radio in the cars. You might find a YouTube video perhaps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.