Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested on what colour everyone selects for their interior lighting? Do you keep the same colour or change it up from time to time?

I did have red as it matches the dashboard lighting etc but having tried them all I've decided that blue is the best and looks great at night.. it seems to be the most visible as well.

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
192 Posts
I have blue and doubt that I will ever be bothered to change it :D

G

·
I think I have turquoise. I was showing (off) the colour change system to my sister, and turquoise is her favourite colour. For me it seemed to be the brightest of them all, even brighter than blue, so I kept that.

I think we will be in september before the colour choice is relevant to me next time. Before that, I will not be awake when there is dark. Even though there is no real midnight sun in these parts, the time between sunset and sunrise is about 5 1/2 hours today. Take out the twilight, and we have about 3 and half hours of darkness now, and we are still almost a month away from midsummer. :cool:

·
Registered
218 Posts
I have mine set to blue to match all the Connect Blue styling trims I had fitted!

It looks fab at night!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Assume we are talking about ambient lighting?
If so, what colours are there to choose from please?

G

·
jeb01 said:
Assume we are talking about ambient lighting?
If so, what colours are there to choose from please?
If I remember correctly, the options are:
- warm white
- cold white
- yellow
- orange
- red
- blue
- turquoise
- cyan

Are there any other... :?: no, I think that was it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
(around 50s in...)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Blue. For it pleases mine eye the most.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts