Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pondering over the idea of getting all of the Connect Blue interior trim for my new car when it arrives. What are people's thoughts, yay or nay?

I don't usually ask for advice on this sort of stuff but I really am 50/50 and my girlfriend has been no help helping me decide either! I just don't fancy blowing nearly £500 on something that I think may look cheap and tacky.

·
Registered
245 Posts
If it's the same blue that'll be on the outside of be tempted as it would create a lift in a dark interior. If it's a different blue I'd leave it as I'd find the mismatch slightly annoying.

·
Registered
918 Posts
David_S said:
I'm pondering over the idea of getting all of the Connect Blue interior trim for my new car when it arrives. What are people's thoughts, yay or nay?

I don't usually ask for advice on this sort of stuff but I really am 50/50 and my girlfriend has been no help helping me decide either! I just don't fancy blowing nearly £500 on something that I think may look cheap and tacky.

Check out Saggy's thread on her car with the red interior; I think it looks great on her car (stealing your thunder again, Saggy :p :mrgreen: )

http://www.atecaforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=424

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NeilW said:
If it's the same blue that'll be on the outside of be tempted as it would create a lift in a dark interior. If it's a different blue I'd leave it as I'd find the mismatch slightly annoying.
Connect Blue and Mediterranean Blue are two different colours but they look very very similar in the few pictures I have seen.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Mine looks like it was built in

has received the most comments (all positive) from people who have looked at the car :mrgreen:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.