Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally joined the Samoa Orange brigade after safe delivery today .
I've just taken a quick photo - if has to go back to have the silver coloured trims/mouldings fitted when they arrive at the dealers so I'll post some decent photos.
And there is loads of space in the front passenger seat but then I am only 5ft 8 :D
Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Car looks fabulous - of course... Enjoying it?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Very nice.. blends well with the houses and driveways actually...

Sorry to ask same question to everone who has just got their 1.4 but... when did you order and when arrived.
?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Looks fantastic! I was torn between Samoa Orange or the White.

I hope you enjoy it and happy driving!

Seeing your nice shiny new car has made me even more excited to be collecting mine tomorrow! :D

·
Registered
918 Posts
Same height here, Bill :lol: and there is plenty of room !

I assume she is "your darling, Clementine"?

Enjoy every mile :D

·
Registered
237 Posts
:D Great choice of colour Bill x
Enjoy your car

·
Registered
979 Posts
The best colour ;) Lush :D

·
Registered
116 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry to ask same question to everone who has just got their 1.4 but... when did you order and when arrived.
?
Hi missy
I ordered just after Christmas and until a month ago was being told it could be June before I get it - so some of the initial estimates of delivery people are getting seem to be very cautious .
Thanks for everyone's kind comments -I love the colour, when I was at the dealers in December looking to upgrade to another Leon, a Samoa Orange Ateca was 10 yards away in the showroom calling me, it was inevitable :D

First test will be a return journey to Manchester later in the bank holiday traffic picking up 2 grandchildren , one of whom has a history of car sickness :eek:

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Very nice.

Hope the car sickness issue doesn't come up

·
Registered
111 Posts
Biscuitwull said:
?
Hi missy
I ordered just after Christmas and until a month ago was being told it could be June before I get it - so some of the initial estimates of delivery people are getting seem to be very cautious .
Thanks for everyone's kind comments -I love the colour, when I was at the dealers in December looking to upgrade to another Leon, a Samoa Orange Ateca was 10 yards away in the showroom calling me, it was inevitable :D

First test will be a return journey to Manchester later in the bank holiday traffic picking up 2 grandchildren , one of whom has a history of car sickness :eek:
One of my kids friends regularly complained about car sickness - I told her that my new car had a really special suspension system (it didn't) that meant you couldnt get car sickness ever in it. And guess what? Sick all over the seats. No, just jesting, it worked! Dunno if she was still sick in other cars though...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well it must be a hidden feature of the Ateca then as he wasn't sick !

It was a pleasure driving the Ateca- apparently the suspension is supposed to be stiff. My take on that is t maybe depends on what you are used to perhaps. I didn't find it stiff but I've just come from a Leon FR which has sports suspension.
All in all , I'm a happy bunny . I'll post some pics once it has been pimped up with the mouldings
Cheers all
Bill

1 - 12 of 12 Posts