Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ive been offered an ateca 1.4tsi xcellence manual, nevada white, exclusive machined 19" alloys and virtual pedal (electric boot release) for £2500 deposit and £289pcm on a 4 year PCP, and they have one coming from the port ready for collection mid June what do you think?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Seems ok what was the total cost of vehicle.
I had a 1.4 dsg excellence in Nevada white with seat sound and tow bar which was£24998 and £260 a month over 4 years on PCP with 4K down. So finance on 21k

·
Registered
166 Posts
Yeah if it's the spec you want the knowing of a delivery date would definitely swing it for me as I still have nothing confirmed after 5 weeks

·
Registered
931 Posts
garthebong said:
Hi Ive been offered an ateca 1.4tsi xcellence manual, nevada white, exclusive machined 19" alloys and virtual pedal (electric boot release) for £2500 deposit and £289pcm on a 4 year PCP, and they have one coming from the port ready for collection mid June what do you think?
'
What annual mileage is that PCP based upon and what's the GFV?

·
Registered
931 Posts
They're saying your car will be worth £11,000 in 4 years time

You're shelling out £2500 + (47 x £289) = £16,100

Depreciation paying cash - £24200 - £11,000 (worst case scenario according to them) = £13200

So we're talking around £3k of a difference (min)? Doesn't sound a good deal to me as I'd never claw back anywhere near that in interest on a £24k min risk investment. Others may / will have different views on what constitutes a good deal as we all have different circumstances.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Golfmk56 said:
They're saying your car will be worth £11,000 in 4 years time

You're shelling out £2500 + (47 x £289) = £16,100

Depreciation paying cash - £24200 - £11,000 (worst case scenario according to them) = £13200

So we're talking around £3k of a difference (min)? Doesn't sound a good deal to me as I'd never claw back anywhere near that in interest on a £24k min risk investment. Others may / will have different views on what constitutes a good deal as we all have different circumstances.
In this respect no new car is a good deal, but the price they have been given with a very small waiting time isn't too bad, check on Carwow to see there best price then decide

·
Registered
526 Posts
personally i reckon if you're getting anywhere between 7 to 10% off list price and the PCP is the standard Seat deal (4.8% APR) then go for it if you like the spec and colour. getting the car within 6 weeks is a great incentive too!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I would advise shopping around and consider using a broker. I had originally ordered my Ateca through a SEAT dealer but then found that their PCP deals were so expensive compared to a broker so I cancelled my order with SEAT went with the broker. I got my car within 2 weeks of ordering.

I am leasing via a PCP deal for 48 months - 8k miles a year. I paid 1.2k deposit incl. fee, monthly payments of 267. In total I will pay 14K and have the option to buy for an additional 11.8K, so 25.8k in total. I also have the option to just give the car back if I get bored or the car turns out to be a fault ridden nightmare that nobody saw comming !!! So far I am really pleased with it and would recommend the Ateca 100%

·
Registered
286 Posts
garthebong said:
On pcp that is a great deal! Personally I'm paying considerably more than that for virtually the same spec car. As long as it's within your budget then snap their hand off, cant see many dealers being able to match that price on pcp with the options included! ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts