Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a good drive around and spent some time fiddling with the settings. Overall very pleased, only disappointment is lack of cubby holes. Had to activate one shot window opening and closing. Going for a decent drive tomorrow and will post pictures in the next couple of days. Already finding the seats very comfortable.

Dealer has to order in boot nets so not fitted yet.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Congratulations on finally receiving your Ateca, you are going to look for any excuse to take her out . Enjoy. :cool:

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Glad you are enjoying your new baby. It's a shame about the cubby hole space will have been a deliberate design decision to get space into the cabin at the cost of storage space elsewhere. The Spanish so I read drop all storage areas when leaving a car to avoid breakins so may be they just took them out and people don't want storage space. Tiguan is well endowed by comparison but a larger car.

Got a Nissan Xtrail for the next period and you realise how well VW group cars are built unlike tinnie Japanese designed ones. Missing the chonk of closing doors etc. But it does have storage space.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Morning DSG,

Glad you picked yours up yesterday, as did I and that you are enjoying it too! I'll post up some pics of mine when I get a chance (it was late afternoon when I picked mine up and by the time got home, darkness was settling in).

So much to get to grips with, especially with all the different settings that can be applied via the touchscreen - have been used to some being accessible via that method and others exclusively via the MFD in other cars, so this will take a bit more time to get used to. Active Lane guidance wasn't switched on on mine but now is and does help! As well as the ACC / Traffic Jam Assist. Truly brilliant in the first day of use, can't wait to see my wife's reaction to the car slowing down/stopping all by itself. I have a query but I'll put that in a new post - don't want to hijack this one!

Mike

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Mike - there's a lot of settings to work through!

Anyway, here are some pictures.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tire
Vehicle registration plate Wheel Car Plant Vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Plant
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Vehicle registration plate

Attachments

·
Registered
188 Posts
Very handsome car - and a very similar spec/colour to our new Big Blue Bus scheduled to arrive at 2pm on Friday. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Car looks great... quite a few Lava blue ones popping up now!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Lava blue...it's the way forward 😀

·
Registered
220 Posts
Very nice. :) enjoy.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
:mrgreen:

·
Registered
63 Posts
DSG4WD said:
Hi Mike - there's a lot of settings to work through!

Anyway, here are some pictures.

thumb_IMG_0194_1024.jpgthumb_IMG_3124_1024.jpgthumb_IMG_3125_1024.jpgthumb_IMG_3126_1024.jpg
Some great pics... the more I see the Lava Blue, the more I like it... and have a little regret not choosing this colour now! But I know I'm going to really enjoy my Rodium Grey Xcellence when "she" finally arrives.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Rojam said:
Some great pics... the more I see the Lava Blue, the more I like it... and have a little regret not choosing this colour now! But I know I'm going to really enjoy my Rodium Grey Xcellence when "she" finally arrives.
Of course you will... the Rodium Grey looks really great! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts