Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soon to be the proud owner of a new Ateca.
I will be receiving my new Black Ateca SE Tech 1.6tdi next week. I'm coming from the Audi brand but have owned Seat in the past so pretty familiar with them. I was really impressed with the way the Ateca drove and the quality has gone up a notch or two. My circumstances have changed (back issues) so need an SUV for ease of access etc. I tried 5 x different manufacturers and the Seat cam out on top for practicality, cost, looks (subjective I know) and fairly efficient too. The equivalent Audi was way to expensive (£10k more). I got a cracking deal on one in the showroom that beat all others, so signed on the dotted line and I'm really looking forward to collecting it.
PS: The daughter has already named the car "BB" (black beauty), kids eh ! :roll:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Welcome to the forum, you'll love the car! Looking forward to seeing pix of BB and hearing more about the spec.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome to the forum, lots of good information posted on here so have a look around!

I'm also waiting on my Black Magic which should be delivered to the dealership next week, can't wait!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Welcome Jcbmally

Your story is familiar to mine
I owned an Ibiza which I absolutlely loved. Then came an A4 and A6 and in a few months an Ateca. I also compared different manufacturers and the Ateca was the best for me.

Looking forward to see some pictures of your ride.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys, sound like a nice friendly forum. Can anyone tell me if the SE Tech has dimming interior mirror as standard. I recall it has auto lights. Phoned the dealer but no reply as of yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts