Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my 2 weeks old Jungle Green. One of the last ones of it's colour, I guess. It's the middle level trim, called Style here in Finland, plus quite a lot of little extras; leather seats, nav, Full Link, ACC, pivoting tow hitch etc.

And before anyone has a chance to comment: no, I did not order mud flaps. :D Front flaps seem to be a standard equipment here, all Finnish Atecas have them.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Water


Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle


Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire


Car Water Automotive side marker light Tire Wheel
 

Attachments

Registered
Joined
979 Posts
I do like this colour, think the only reason they have stopped it is because that and mato brown have been the lowest sellers. Just think how unique you will be :D
 

Registered
Joined
240 Posts
I'm surprised you got the LED headlights with the Style trim. It was an extra over that trim in the package with the same name here in Malta... never understood why different countries have different names for trim levels but anyway.

I love the angle in the second shot.
 
G

Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SparK said:
I'm surprised you got the LED headlights with the Style trim. It was an extra over that trim in the package with the same name here in Malta... never understood why different countries have different names for trim levels but anyway.
Actually, it was an extra in here too (I took quite a lot of those. :D). My other option was to have Xcellence with less extras, but I didn't like the grey ceiling. With Style trim, I got white ceiling, and also 17" wheels which I preferred over 18" ones on Xcellence.
 

Registered
Joined
162 Posts
Nice car
I won't say a thing about those mdflps 馃槵
2 is better than 4
 

Registered
Joined
240 Posts
I like the style that the 2 flaps give to the car but I would rather have flimsy ones than rigid. Makes it look more sporty. I'll try to ipload a pic of my current fiesta with such a spec
 

Registered
Joined
240 Posts
There it is. Open to be on the recieving end of some nasty comments about the flaps and the editing skills at the time :lol: :lol:

 

Registered
Joined
142 Posts
My scooby with said flaps

 

Registered
Joined
778 Posts
SparK said:
There it is. Open to be on the recieving end of some nasty comments about the flaps and the editing skills at the time :lol: :lol:
Can see why you like the Puigmal alloys posted on the other thread :cool:

One question though - just out of curiosity - is there much off-road driving / are there many dirt trails in Malta? UK where it's cold, grey and soggy most of the year round I can see the use for the flaps; but a warm island nation in the med on the other hand..? Not having a dig, just curious :)

Back on topic and...

Tet70 said:
Here's my 2 weeks old Jungle Green. One of the last ones of it's colour, I guess. It's the middle level trim, called Style here in Finland, plus quite a lot of little extras; leather seats, nav, Full Link, ACC, pivoting tow hitch etc.

And before anyone has a chance to comment: no, I did not order mud flaps. :D Front flaps seem to be a standard equipment here, all Finnish Atecas have them.
... Looking good in the evening sunshine! And you have the rare privilege of being able to say you're going out to the jungle every time you want to go for a drive! (I'm sorry, incredibly bad pun but I just couldn't resist! :lol: :lol: :lol: ).
 

Registered
Joined
122 Posts
Etchings said:
Can see why you like the Puigmal alloys posted on the other thread :cool:

One question though - just out of curiosity - is there much off-road driving / are there many dirt trails in Malta? UK where it's cold, grey and soggy most of the year round I can see the use for the flaps; but a warm island nation in the med on the other hand..? Not having a dig, just curious :)
When i was in Malta (erm early to mid 90's as a pre teen JEEZ I FEEL OLD!) the roads were horrendous! In-fact there was only 1 set of traffic lights on the whole island and that was in the capital and everyone ignored them! I have been told that all has changed tho and the road network is mucho improved in that 25 years... (wheres my walking stick???)
 

Registered
Joined
240 Posts
Etchings said:
SparK said:
There it is. Open to be on the recieving end of some nasty comments about the flaps and the editing skills at the time :lol: :lol:
Can see why you like the Puigmal alloys posted on the other thread :cool:

One question though - just out of curiosity - is there much off-road driving / are there many dirt trails in Malta? UK where it's cold, grey and soggy most of the year round I can see the use for the flaps; but a warm island nation in the med on the other hand..? Not having a dig, just curious :)
Yeah the alloys resemble the ones on my Fezzy as well. Also opted for the machined ones for the Ateca because of that.

I wouldn't say there is plenty of off road driving. There are a few short stretches on some parts of the islands where they come in useful (was planning to get some shots with the Ateca there), but it's an aesthetic thing really. Having said that, the flaps have spared me some tar remover. Clay bar used to get filthy on the first pass when smoothing out the skirts area.
 
G

Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jungle Green Ateca in it's natural habitat - forest.

Little trivia: about 78 % of the area of Finland is covered by forest. That's more than 260 000 km2, considerably more than the total area of Great Britain.

Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle registration plate Tire


Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant
 

Attachments

Registered
Joined
526 Posts
That colour does look good on the woods!
 
G

Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I would have thought, that the Jungle Green camouflage would have failed in winter, but no. Since most trees in our forests are evergreen conifers, it still blends in. Not looking very pretty against white snow though, but neither is that "wood field" behind it.

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Snow
 

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top