Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after 3 months of patiently waiting I am due to pick up up our new Ateca this morning. Appointment time of 10am followed by a drive to London and back (I am in East Sussex).

I spent the majority of yesterday building new playlists, mostly to keep most self occupied, as I am more excited than a fat kid at Easter!!!! I'll get some pics up later today. :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
220 Posts
Look forward to seeing your pics, give us a low down on the drive too, I'm sure the wait will be well worth it, have a great day Cosmo.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Cosmo said:
Well after 3 months of patiently waiting I am due to pick up up our new Ateca this morning. Appointment time of 10am followed by a drive to London and back (I am in East Sussex).

I spent the majority of yesterday building new playlists, mostly to keep most self occupied, as I am more excited than a fat kid at Easter!!!! I'll get some pics up later today. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Cool, are you getting her from Lifestyle in Brighton?

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Enjoy the day Cosmo :)

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Enjoy... mind the glue smell doesn't make you light headed. ;).

·
Registered
57 Posts
Congratulations, look forward to seeing the pics

·
Registered
280 Posts
Well, I just hope that the weather 'er route' was better with you than it has been here today!

I hope it all goes well for you though, and will look forward to seeing the pics later, also.

Good Luck! :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Only the one pic so far. It has been immensely wet today.

Firstly, the car is incredible. It drives so well. There is enough feel through steering with out feeling every bump in the road.

The 190 has a great bit of pulling power. The DSG is sublime.

I will add some more images once the rain and wind stops. So happy with it.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dougie said:
Cosmo said:

Cool, are you getting her from Lifestyle in Brighton?
Hi Dougie, I am more towards Hastings so I went to Bartletts just off the A21. The service has been great.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
great to hear you're enjoying her cosmo

she's looking great

good choice of engine there ;)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Thanks for the picture... she looks very smart indeed!

Can't wait to get mine now, but I'm afraid I will have to wait a few more months yet! :(

·
Registered
979 Posts
The Performance alloys look awesome against the reflex silver :) look forward to more shots

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
The 190 does make a nice snarly sound at times, gets a bit raucous at 3,000 revs which isn't often pulling up hills. I was kind of amused when I heard that. Running in, it needs some high revs periodically.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I'm not a fan of the standard Xcellence alloys however they really do work with Reflex Silver.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts