Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all on the Ateca forum.
This forum has given me and my husband great advice over the last week or so and tomorrow we are going to order our Ateca 1.4 Excellence in Rhodium Grey. We are sooo excited as we are only 71years young and this may well be our last new car. Thankfully we are in great health. We were undecided if to go for a 1.4 excellence or the 1.6Diesel SE technology and today after being to Pullman in Sunderland where the service was second to none, we feel the 1.4petrol will suit our needs. Also have just been online re car insurance and LV have come out tops, so will be going with them. Don't know when in fact will take delivery but at least we will in the very near future on the road in out new Ateca.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Bambi... nice to see someone else on here in the same age bracket as me... although I can give you a few years! ;)

I will pick you up (if I may!) on one little point though... the colour is actually Rodium Grey (no 'h').

That is the colour I have gone for also, and with the same engine too, but not being a fan of leather seats, I went for an SE with an upgraded spec.

I hope to be picking mine up on 1st March, so I hope you don't have to wait too long for yours to arrive, although I believe those 1.4 petrol engines are very popular at the moment, as they are used in a lot of other VW group cars also!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Bambi ! :D

It's a pity there's not an emoji for "applause" on here, but great to hear you & your husband treating yourselves to a new car; wishing you continued good health and many happy motoring miles when the car arrives ! :D :D

·
Registered
979 Posts
Welcome Bambi & hubby :D I can let you know you wont be disappointed especially in the 1.4 engine. It's good to see more memebers from the North East joining :D

·
Registered
220 Posts
Welcome Bambi, you will both enjoy the 1.4 as it's so quiet and you will just be looking for an excuse to go out driving in it. May you have many more happy years of motoring together.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bambi :)

It's nice to see them all being so polite .... I'm surprised nobody has asked if the husbands name is Thumper ;)

I hope you don't have to wait too long for your car to arrive

·
Registered
918 Posts
Saggy said:

It's nice to see them all being so polite .... I'm surprised nobody has asked if the husbands name is Thumper ;)

Wanted to - thought it would be disrespectful to my elders & betters ;)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Saggy said:

Trust you to lower the tone and encourage the rest of us!

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
mcderms said:
Saggy said:

Wanted to - thought it would be disrespectful to my elders & betters ;)
Erm it hasn't stopped you before ;)

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Lcchull said:
Saggy said:

I just can't help myself

Drip drip drip little April showers da dah dah da dah de da da de dah

·
Registered
918 Posts
Saggy said:
Lcchull said:
Saggy said:

I just can't help myself

Drip drip drip little April showers da dah dah da dah de da da de dah
I cried when my mum took me to see it :cry: :cry: :oops:

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Hello Bambi you are slightly older than me but I know what you mean about your last car. This one may be mine as well. Keep it for another 12 years and I'm not too sure whether I'd want to make all those decisions. It's a nice car to be pampered in and the high seating position is what you want when you are mature :).

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Bambi said:
Drip,drip!!!!
All replies taken in jest , have hard skin and broad shoulders, and too young to be offended.,so crack on.
April showers was the only thing I could play on the piano :mrgreen:

I'm pleased you feel like that as the posts the majority of us make are never meant to offend anyone.
Life's hard at times and it is good to smile whenever you can :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi bambi.we have ordered our new seat ateca 1.4 excellence in rodium grey from the same same garage you have been to visit pulmans Sunderland.always found good service here.ordered it 19th January and got a build week 5.was told to expect it to arrive april

·
Registered
280 Posts
Hillbillies said:
Hi bambi.we have ordered our new seat ateca 1.4 excellence in rodium grey from the same same garage you have been to visit pulmans Sunderland.always found good service here.ordered it 19th January and got a build week 5.was told to expect it to arrive april
Hi Hillbillies, and welcome to the Forum! :)

If you only ordered your Ateca on 19th January, you did well to be allocated a week 5 build.

It is always worth giving SEAT Customer Services a weekly call to check on progress, although you will ideally need a customer order number from your dealer first.

It wouldn't surprise me if it actually arrives in March though. as my SE (also in Rodium Grey!) is on its way to my dealer already, which I am naturally pleased about.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.