Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for a new SUV to replace my Qashqai which has a lease running out at the end of August. I have been looking at the Mercedes GLC, BMW X1, new Kia Sportage, new VW Tiguan and others. However when I recently came across some information about the new Ateca I suddenly felt a very positive connection to this new car. It will arrive (hopefully) just as my Qashqai is handed back and should cost somewhere between the Qashqai and the Mercedes on a monthly lease (or at least that is what I am expecting).
Should I go and have a look at a Leon to at least get an impression of what the Ateca will be like?

·
Administrator
222 Posts
Welcome along, I would, I should expect the quality and fit and finish should match the Ateca.

I guess the only issue you might have is lead times and how long you'll have to wait once you've placed your order.

I like the BMW X1 but it's very expensive now, a decent spec level is close to £40,000!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I could order early enough to get one of the first off the boat. I don't necessarily need to drive one beforehand as I only keep cars for 2 years and I'm sure it would be a happy union anyway.

·
Administrator
222 Posts
Sounds ideal then. I guess we'll get a bit more information over the coming weeks and hopefully some test drives too.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And now, strange to say that having been a fairly early member of this forum I am having to duck out already (at least for the next 2 years, as I have just ordered a BMW 330d GT xdrive on a fantastic 2 year lease. Sorry to say goodbye but it would be disingenuous of me to stay and comment further.

Best wishes to all future Ateca owners, I'm sure it will be great.

Steve. :oops:

·
Administrator
222 Posts
That's a shame Steve but I'm sure you'll enjoy the BM. Hopefully we might see you back in two years time!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts