Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Welcome to the waiting club! And the forums - been reading them for a while; good folks with lots of excellent advice :)

·
Registered
979 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Welcome guys.
You can see from the signature area of Kindness71's message how long he had to wait (Samoa Orange orders were longer than other colours) The good news is the situation is improving. I ordered mine just before Christmas, Samoa Orange too, and pick it up next week.
The Forums have been invaluable and will just serve to feed your excitement , and test your patience I expect.
And thanks for the link Kindness , I'll enjoy having a leaf through that to keep me going over my last week of waiting :D
Cheers
Bill

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
979 Posts
Biscuitwull said:
Welcome guys.
You can see from the signature area of Kindness71's message how long he had to wait (Samoa Orange orders were longer than other colours) The good news is the situation is improving. I ordered mine just before Christmas, Samoa Orange too, and pick it up next week.
The Forums have been invaluable and will just serve to feed your excitement , and test your patience I expect.
And thanks for the link Kindness , I'll enjoy having a leaf through that to keep me going over my last week of waiting :D
Cheers
Bill
Looking forward to seeing the photos of yours Biscuitwull to see what the Samoa Orange looks like pimped up with the extras :D

·
Registered
237 Posts
Welcome to the forum great choice of colour !

·
Registered
48 Posts
Sorry Devenboy, almost hijacking your thread here.
You haven't said which colour you've gone for - have you been brave enough to join us few Samoa Oranges ?
Anyway let us know, meanwhile Kindness I look forward to share my photos next week and introduce " Clementine" to you all.
Good grief I've actually given a car a name , I never thought I'd be one of those people , it must be the effect of the colour :cool:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Biscuitwull said:
You haven't said which colour you've gone for - have you been brave enough to join us few Samoa Oranges ?
Anyway let us know, meanwhile Kindness I look forward to share my photos next week and introduce " Clementine" to you all.
Good grief I've actually given a car a name , I never thought I'd be one of those people , it must be the effect of the colour :cool:
I think these orange cars send us slightly loopy I look forward to seeing clementine . My satsuma is gorgeous better than I imagined x

·
Registered
979 Posts
Biscuitwull said:
Nothing wrong with naming your car Biscuitwull, I call mine SunnyD :D Watch you don't go a step further like me though and start patting the steering wheel or dash and start talking to her when you get out :shock: :eek: :oops:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Kindness71 said:
Biscuitwull said:
Nothing wrong with naming your car Biscuitwull, I call mine SunnyD :D Watch you don't go a step further like me though and start patting the steering wheel or dash and start talking to her when you get out :shock: :eek: :oops:
Kindness aren't you meant to talk to them ? I talk to the satsuma will worry when it talks back ! I keep wondering why it doesn't answer me like my amazon echo !!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Lcchull said:
Kindness aren't you meant to talk to them ? I talk to the satsuma will worry when it talks back ! I keep wondering why it doesn't answer me like my amazon echo !!
Now that's the future right there :lol:

"Satsuma how many miles does my tank have left?"
"Satsuma play pop charts"
"Satsuma where the hell am I?"
"Satsuma whats that red flashing light mean?".........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts