·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
918 Posts
Kindness71 said:
Hey guys just to let you know SEAT actually has listened to me and updated the website with the latest manual :D

http://www.seat.com/owners/your-seat/manuals-offline/manuals.html?model=Ateca%20(2016)&id=76
Well then, Kindness, if they listen to you, I vote the forum nominates you as it's Liaison Officer to the Manufacturer; a very responsible position! Now if you could just have a wee word with them about that damned Start/Stop :lol: :lol:

Only joking! And I'm sure others will follow me in thanking you for taking the trouble :D

Here's hoping it's a bit better than the previous version...

Cheers ;)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Haha - SEAT are sooooo useless, sometimes! Did you notice Kindness the link says it's the Ibiza manual, when it's not :lol: :lol:

At least it is the Ateca !! :shock:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will take that responsibility with pleasure if needed. I did actually partly help get the UK 1.4 orders under way quicker back in August as well. When I first tried to order my car the VCA who regulate and publish every cars official CO2 figures did not have them on their website. All PCP deals rely on this info before allowing orders to take place. So I rang the VCA and advised them it was missing. Within an hour I got this email back -

Dear Sir

I have added information for the 1.4 EcoTSI Ateca to the website.

Please note that this is provisional data and may be altered. As stated on the Seat website the figures are TBC, to be confirmed.

regards

Tim Winter
VCA

The next day my dealer rang to say he wasnt sure how I did it but the finance company now accepted my order :D

·
Registered
918 Posts
OK - now you're just showing off, man ! :lol:

We could do with more of your constructive involvement around here; must have even the friendly Geordie accent that did it. Saw in the news last week it's considered to be the most trusted accent in the U.K. :D .....and we thought it was us Glaswegians, too :lol:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Ohhh Kindness you are clever :p

I have the best accent though, very mellifluous :)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Saggy said:

WTF does mellihoojamaflip even mean? :lol: Sounds line you've made that up, Banger :lol: :p

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mcderms said:
OK - now you're just showing off, man ! :lol:

We could do with more of your constructive involvement around here; must have even the friendly Geordie accent that did it. Saw in the news last week it's considered to be the most trusted accent in the U.K. :D .....and we thought it was us Glaswegians, too :lol:
:lol: sorry it's Friday and the red wine is flowing nicely ;) Yeah we sooth you with out accent like Kaa the snake in jungle book, then squeeze you for everything we can get :lol:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
mcderms said:
Saggy said:

WTF does mellihoojamaflip even mean? :lol: Sounds line you've made that up, Banger :lol: :p
mellifluous
mɛˈlɪflʊəs/
adjective
adjective: mellifluous
(of a sound) pleasingly smooth and musical to hear.
"her low mellifluous voice"
synonyms:
sweet-sounding, sweet-toned, dulcet, honeyed, mellow, soft, liquid, soothing, rich, smooth, euphonious, lyric, harmonious, tuneful, musical; raremellifluent
"his low, mellifluous voice was instantly recognizable"

even sausages sound good when they sizzle :mrgreen:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Saggy said:

:oops: :oops: & yeah like Mcderms I had to look up mellifluous on google :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Saggy said:
mcderms said:
Saggy said:

mellifluous
mɛˈlɪflʊəs/
adjective
adjective: mellifluous
(of a sound) pleasingly smooth and musical to hear.
"her low mellifluous voice"
synonyms:
sweet-sounding, sweet-toned, dulcet, honeyed, mellow, soft, liquid, soothing, rich, smooth, euphonious, lyric, harmonious, tuneful, musical; raremellifluent
"his low, mellifluous voice was instantly recognizable"

even sausages sound good when they sizzle :mrgreen:
Think you have been reading too many Mills & Boon novels. Hell showing my age there :roll: :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
lol Kindness

more black lace for me ~ mills and boon but with raunch :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I used to be called "my melliflous maiden" by someone ........ once upon a time :oops:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Saggy said:
lol Kindness

more black lace for me ~ mills and boon but with raunch :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I used to be called "my melliflous maiden" by someone ........ once upon a time :oops:
:lol: sounds like it was him reading the mills & boon then :shock: . Obviously your more 50 shades and told him to do one :lol:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
he broke my heart .......... so now I'm a man hater ;) :twisted:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Kindness, you didn't spot anything else different in the manual except the glovebox removal instructions ?.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Tell said:
Kindness, you didn't spot anything else different in the manual except the glovebox removal instructions ?.
Sorry Tell I haven't actually studied them to see. But there is definitely more changes as the 05.16 manual has 321 pages and the 11.16 has 329. I'm sure either yourself or someone with more patience than me will compare them and see what else is different. Good luck as a good few pages :D

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Probably proof reading software that compares the two.... like what they use for exam cheets.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Proof reading would be useful for some on here

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Make a start with the two manuals :).... you know what they say about light hands.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.