Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
After a painful wait (order mine in the first week of sale... July), it arrived in November!

Not sure if the trim level has the same name there but here its named Style (one level below Xcellence).

Its the 1.6 TDI, Samoa Orange, with:

18" Allow wheels
Alcantara interior
Electric boot (without the infamous wiggle option!)
8" Radio with Full Link
360º Cam
Full LED
Chrome Trim
Blind Spot
Front and Back parking sensores with Park Assist

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Sky

Only 2.000km on the clock.. but smooth sailing till now...

Regards,
A2day

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
Car looks terrific, glad your enjoying the drive, looks like you picked a good day too to take your photos, which country we talking here.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
now that is one great setting !!

The sun suits her :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
You certainly had to wait a long time... I am sure it was worth it though! :)

A very smart vehicle indeed!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Looks lovely I've got a twin !
Didn't like mine this morning covered in white best bit was the heated wing mirrors!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Looks lush :p I'm intrigued as pretty sure you can't get the UK option of Electric boot without the foot wiggle. Are you sure you haven't just got one of the builds with dodgy foot wiggle?

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
I like pictures like the top one where the car's colour is keyed into something else.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NorthernRY said:
Looks fantastic, lovely colour combo!

How are you finding the 1.6tdi engine? Is it powerful enough with that size of vehicle?

Congrats again :)
Its enough for a quiet & peacefull drive. This is my wife´s car... so power has to be as low as possible (to avoid fines... she has a very heavy right foot) :)

Compared to our other car, Zafira Tourer 1.6 CDTI (136bhp), the Ateca has better (perceived) torque which translates to a confortable drive. It holds higher gears easier than the Zafira, simply put.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Kindness71 said:
Looks lush :p I'm intrigued as pretty sure you can't get the UK option of Electric boot without the foot wiggle. Are you sure you haven't just got one of the builds with dodgy foot wiggle?
Here we have to ask for Kessy in order to have the foot wiggle option. We specifically didnt ask for Kessy... so... no foot wiggle! :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Damp and dreary Wales here, might just have to pop over to Portugal to take my pics when she arrives so she looks as good as yours. :cool:. Think Samoa orange is the perfect colour car to be driving around in that climate.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.