Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just phoned Seat for my build week. I got told it would be 16 weeks :cry: dealer told me May - June for my car at the dealership

G

·
When did you order?
I ordered 2 weeks ago and have been given week 19 for the build.
So I guess I'm looking at about 14 weeks by the time it is delivered.
You are right that it is a long wait!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered Saturday just gone

·
Registered
979 Posts
2-3 months for delivery is really good to be honest and better than most on the forum. I waited 5 1/2 months for mine and other members in Spain and other countries are taking 7+

·
Registered
160 Posts
I've just been told by my dealer that my build week is now showing as week 13.... it was meant to be week 11 which was Monday so I was hoping it was already in production.

Is it worth phoning Seat to double check?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TrophyJem said:
Abdn_lass said:
I ordered Saturday just gone
I guess its going to be mid/late June then unless SEAT pull their finger out.
Not sure if the DSG adds any delay as mine is manual.
I think that's the reason to be honest. I'll phone in a month see if I get a more concert date

·
Registered
979 Posts
Scott1988 said:
I've just been told by my dealer that my build week is now showing as week 13.... it was meant to be week 11 which was Monday so I was hoping it was already in production.

I wouldnt bother phoning SEAT yet as they will just tell you the same. Leave it till maybe next Wednesday then give customer services a ring on 0500222222. You will need your Account number for this which your dealer can provide. I found it easier to ring customer services every week or two than peeing off my dealer ;)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Kindness71 said:
Scott1988 said:

I wouldnt bother phoning SEAT yet as they will just tell you the same. Leave it till maybe next Wednesday then give customer services a ring on 0500222222. You will need your Account number for this which your dealer can provide. I found it easier to ring customer services every week or two than peeing off my dealer ;)
Cheers Kindness, will do.

Did SEAT mind you peeing them off every few weeks though? :lol:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Nah because it was a different person each time in their call centre :lol:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kindness71 said:
2-3 months for delivery is really good to be honest and better than most on the forum. I waited 5 1/2 months for mine and other members in Spain and other countries are taking 7+
16 weeks is roughly 4 months. Looking into July for the build date. But with the dealer told me June for delivery. Massive difference and when I spoke to Seat they didn't seem to happy about what the dealer told me

·
Registered
979 Posts
ahh sorry I thought you meant your build week was 16. Still 4 months is about average I think for UK.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts