Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon all. I am Colin and live near Southampton

Looking to order a Seat Ateca Manual 1.6 Diesel SE in Rodium Grey. Usually I go for Red but thought Id have a change of colour this time

I will order it at the end of June 2017

I have a 64 plate 1.2 TSI Skoda Yeti at the moment and the fuel economy on it is only around 32 miles to the gallon.

I had 2 diesel Nissan Qashqai before this

·
Registered
979 Posts
Welcome to the forum w1zzer :D I think you will be pleasantly surprised going from a Yeti to an ateca in every way, I believe Saggy and a few others did the same so can confirm this. They can correct me but I believe people are getting around 40-43 mpg in the 1.6, so quite a bit more efficient :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Welcome Colin.

32 mpg, that's very poor. I'm already getting 35 mpg on short urban journeys and anything upto 45mpg on longer journeys with consistent speeds and the car has only done 800 miles.

June is quite far away, I wonder if you convince yourself you really want an Xcellence by then? :lol:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
David_S said:
Welcome Colin.

32 mpg, that's very poor. I'm already getting 35 mpg on short urban journeys and anything upto 45mpg on longer journeys with consistent speeds and the car has only done 800 miles.

June is quite far away, I wonder if you convince yourself you really want an Xcellence by then? :lol:
I might got to an SE Technology. lol

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
We're getting about 42 MPG on the biggest 4wd diesels with DSG (190). Think it's about 48 on the 2 litre manual (150). I'm sure you will get the 1.6 TDI figures on here.

Nice colour oscillates between looking blue ish post of the time but changes to green on dark days and condensation on the paint work. It's a bit weird when it does its colour change.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts