Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up our Ateca today and absolutely LOVE it! Had a lovely 150 miles drive home & just wow - hubby & I think it's a fab drive, the Xcellence spec is amazing & we even mastered the park assist, which was alittle scary at first! We saw the acouple of different colour Ateca's in the dealership & gotta say the red looked amazing - it bizarrely looked a bigger car in the red. Also saw a black & white one & they were great too.

No regrets from us, it was worth the 3 month wait & now I have my eye on the Arona when it comes out later this year to replace our Altea - as gutted that hubby will use the Ateca for work though it will be the main family car & I'll feel like the poor relation in the Altea! :D

·
Registered
142 Posts
Love hearing how pleased people are with their cars - just makes our wait all the more exciting.

Pop some pics up when you get the chance :)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Lizard! said:
Picked up our Ateca today and absolutely LOVE it! Had a lovely 150 miles drive home & just wow - hubby & I think it's a fab drive, the Xcellence spec is amazing & we even mastered the park assist, which was alittle scary at first! We saw the acouple of different colour Ateca's in the dealership & gotta say the red looked amazing - it bizarrely looked a bigger car in the red. Also saw a black & white one & they were great too.

No regrets from us, it was worth the 3 month wait & now I have my eye on the Arona when it comes out later this year to replace our Altea - as gutted that hubby will use the Ateca for work though it will be the main family car & I'll feel like the poor relation in the Altea! :D
Got to agree with everything you say they are lovely to drive .
Can't believe the difference between my old altea which I loved to this Beauty I have now .
Look forward to the photos x

·
Registered
526 Posts
Congrats!

Fully agree it's a very nice and smooth, refined drive, enjoy!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Enjoy guys, mine 3 weeks old and still excited by the look of it

·
Registered
979 Posts
Mine 3 months old and still smile every time I get in it and look back with a smile when I get out of it :D

·
Registered
237 Posts
Kindness71 said:
Mine 3 months old and still smile every time I get in it and look back with a smile when I get out of it :D
So do I
It seems too good to be true x

·
Registered
71 Posts
I am still in the honeymoon period (ie less than2 weeks) but I expect the honeymoon period to last for 4 years plus 😆😆😆.

As people have said it's a great drive and I am totally smitten and like Kindness it really is a vision of beauty when you return back especially in the lovely sunshine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts