Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Does the Ateca excellence come with a set of mats and cargo nets?

Cheers steve

·
Registered
918 Posts
Carpet mats only; although I think one or two folk were getting a different message from dealers; i.e. that they didn't come with mats. I ended up buyIng both rubber & carpet mats on eBay after ordering, and the lease company supplied a set of Leon mats, which are the same shape. Got mats coming out my ears as the car came with factory supplied mats to :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I bought rubber but got them to give me the carpets it came with so when I trade in I can drop new mats back in and get an extra 1k on trade in ;)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Saggy said:
I bought rubber but got them to give me the carpets it came with so when I trade in I can drop new mats back in and get an extra 1k on trade in ;)
Haha :lol: like your optimism on mats adding £1k; at that rate I'm up a further £2k :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
McDerms are those Leon on mats absolutely identical in size for future reference ?.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Tell said:
McDerms are those Leon on mats absolutely identical in size for future reference ?.
Tell - I will double check tomorrow, but if I recall, they are exactly the same. If they're not, I'll post up to let you know :D

·
Registered
918 Posts
Tell said:
Tell - checked the mats and can confirm Leon 2013 onwards mats will fit the Ateca perfectly! :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
I shall be ordering myself some Leon mats then! Still not sure whether to go for rubber or carpet. Opinions?

Also thinking about getting a boot mat - although the official one is very very expensive. Did see one on Amazon, but need to look into it properly. I do a lot of hiking, muddy boots and the like. Don't fancy valeting the car every month or handing it back mucky.

Also getting seat covers for the back seats off ebay, they'll look naff but I have a 5 year old....who makes so much flipping mess

·
Registered
280 Posts
abby1234519 said:
I shall be ordering myself some Leon mats then! Still not sure whether to go for rubber or carpet. Opinions?

Also thinking about getting a boot mat - although the official one is very very expensive. Did see one on Amazon, but need to look into it properly. I do a lot of hiking, muddy boots and the like. Don't fancy valeting the car every month or handing it back mucky.

Also getting seat covers for the back seats off ebay, they'll look naff but I have a 5 year old....who makes so much flipping mess
Quite a few folk on here have gone for the Reversible Boot Mat I think, which is carpeted on one side and plastic on the other.

The 'list price' is £45 but I am sure your dealer would be willing to knock a bit off that for you, so as to bring it down to around £39... at least! ;)

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
That is about what it cost me from my regular Seat dealer. You need it else everything slides around in the back least in the 4WD boots.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
I only bought the non slip boot mat nothing else, no add on sticky bits, rubber mats or mud flaps. If a subsequent move to the countryside required me to have rubber mats and mud flaps I'll get them then. The boot mat of some sort is required since the carpet offers no grip, never had a car like it before where stuff skidded about in the boot. Other people bought high sided boot trays, I can see you would do that if you carried messy stuff to stop it dropping down the gaps to the lower level so you can just sweep it out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.