Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got to drive my car in the daylight this morning after picking her up in the dark then driving to and from work in the dark for the last few days!

She's not had a clean since collection so not the best pictures, but here she is....

Needless to say I'm very happy with my choice of colour and if I could choose again I wouldn't change it :)

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Well I like the colour and would have considered it myself if my heart wasn't set on red :)

I love Gina my golf that was about that shade

They are a good looking car aren't they :mrgreen:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Saggy said:
Well I like the colour and would have considered it myself if my heart wasn't set on red :)

I love Gina my golf that was about that shade

They are a good looking car aren't they :mrgreen:
They are indeed. To be fair there isn't a bad colour, such is a testament to how handsome the car is.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
It's nice in blue as well and colour coordinates with the door of the house behind. Obviously those 19" wheels look good :).

I've seen the car in the flesh in brown, white and grey but no other colours.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Ateca looks great David, must of raised a few eyebrows in the street not because how nice it looks but you must be the only one in the neighborhood to own a car never mind an ateca. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
37 Posts
David_S can you lookup the tyre pressures or post a picture of the sticker? My 19" were not officially available at the time and added as an accessory.. don't know the advised values... Thanks!

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Blackateca said:
David_S can you lookup the tyre pressures or post a picture of the sticker? My 19" were not officially available at the time and added as an accessory.. don't know the advised values... Thanks!
There you go... Tells 19".

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Tell said:
Blackateca said:
Thanks, but is it the same as for a 1.4 TSI?

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Tell said:
Blackateca said:
erm aren't these 18" stickers?

r18

or is that just the spare?

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Saggy said:
Tell said:
Blackateca said:
erm aren't these 18" stickers?

r18

or is that just the spare?
That R18 refers to the spare. They all have the same size spare whatever the size of the main wheels.

Good question Blackateca on the weight.... be interesting to know what your sticker says against Saggy's. Yours will be 18" with TSI and Saggy's 18" with TDI 190. We need a wheel sticker picture thread. Think you still need David's figures then.

I was surprised about the cold weather side of the sticker, hadn't seen that before and the spare required a very high pressure.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Leon said:
Those pressures are for the 18" wheels/tyres which would have been fitted as standard.
How do you know that?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I still find myself disappointed with the 'privacy glass' in a range of pictures posted here.

When I did my test drive it wasn't something that I particularly picked up on but I will be sure to check this out on delivery. I might even have to get them done custom if they are only as dark as the pictures suggest.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.