Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meet Sally :mrgreen:

she came from http://www.dennishorton.co.uk/seat/

the reason for the outfit was a bet ~ if I turned up as Mrs Claus I could have a key cover ~ I never lose a bet ;)

The building in the pics is The Officers Mess used by the Dambuster Squadron and the last shot is a fleeting glimpse of Tattershall castle

















 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,739 Posts
Very nice but where are the reindeer ?.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
Like! That trim does make it more sporty-like.. Good choice!

enjoy!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,739 Posts
Dougie said:
Oooooh, I'm loving that red trim inside. How does she feel?

Loving your house too! ;)
That's not her house that one will be the one they go to for work does ;)....

I don't think you should call the dealer she.... it's not inclusive.

For the minute I thought she'd put the guys leg in front of the number plate in a crafty move but no...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
she drives like a dream and sooooooooo quick with that engine ~ had to slow myself up a few times as was going faster than it felt

sat nav works

boot works

waiting for dark to see if passenger footwell lights up and to play with the ambient lighting

the trim just gives her a dash of fun and you wouldn't know was an added thing ~ doesn't look stuck on at all

I've done about 60 mile so far with more planned for the weekend :mrgreen:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
Congrats. Glad everything seems to be working.

My wife really likes the interior trim and your number plate.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Belluszyra said:
Congrats. Glad everything seems to be working.

My wife really likes the interior trim and your number plate.
thank you ~ the "saggyyy" was a childhood nickname but as I get older its starting to get descriptive too :eek:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,739 Posts
You might have to go into the menu for the ambient and I think I turned my phone position light on as well and perhaps driver foot well. This is where it was slightly concerning me that I had a passenger foot well light that's I'd turned off or not turned on but no I don't have one. I bet you do. Think I have a hybrid Euro build model.

I'm glad your happy... were the dealer surprised with your outfit ?.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
220 Posts
Car looks stunning in and out, think you could probably get away with that outfit for the next couple of weeks, and go all out red. Was the trim inside stuck onto normal dash?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,739 Posts
<<now it's dark silence as she tinkers with the ambient light colours and moves to red....>>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
979 Posts
Beautiful, and the Ateca ain't too bad either ;) :oops: The red interior really sets it off and makes it pretty unique as havent heard of anyone else on here getting any. I do like the lower grill chrome surround, soooo tempted now :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
Congratz! with your red devil saggy!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tell said:
You might have to go into the menu for the ambient and I think I turned my phone position light on as well and perhaps driver foot well. This is where it was slightly concerning me that I had a passenger foot well light that's I'd turned off or not turned on but no I don't have one. I bet you do. Think I have a hybrid Euro build model.

I'm glad your happy... were the dealer surprised with your outfit ?.
my footwell lights work both sides ;)

deal wasn't surprised at all ~ they had they key ready in red. they'd already worked out I was a loon lol

I took them a bag that looked like santas trousers full of sweets to share :mrgreen:

not had a chance to play in the dark really yet

red arm lights on but I need to go in and increase intensity
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Taffy2 said:
Car looks stunning in and out, think you could probably get away with that outfit for the next couple of weeks, and go all out red. Was the trim inside stuck onto normal dash?
it is stuck on but you'd never know if you didn't know if that makes sense

only part they have to take car apart for is the steering wheel insert (because of airbag)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Kindness71 said:
Beautiful, and the Ateca ain't too bad either ;) :oops: The red interior really sets it off and makes it pretty unique as havent heard of anyone else on here getting any. I do like the lower grill chrome surround, soooo tempted now :D
:mrgreen: thank you

I love the finishing touch on the grille, there are also fog light trims too :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,717 Posts
Well done Saggy. Looks great and I particularly like the grill and fogs surrounds. Frankly, the car looks unfinished without them.

I was thinking about getting the big X-perience grill surround/bumper but yours looks really stylish. Anyway I found out that there is a 4 hour labour change NOT included! I might change my mind when I get to see one in the flesh.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Dougie said:
Oooooh, I'm loving that red trim inside. How does she feel?

Loving your house too! ;)
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: the castle is right near the park we spoke about Dougie. I was going to go on it and take pics lol
 
1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top