Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apologises if this has already been discussed, but I have noticed now I have linked my two phones to the car, one being an iPhone and the other a windows phone.
when I'm using the windows phone brings up any images I have connected to the contacts on the phone but the iPhone doesn't, have I done something wrong?, does not the iPhone display images? Any help or suggestions?

·
Registered
979 Posts
Darrin3333 said:
Apologises if this has already been discussed, but I have noticed now I have linked my two phones to the car, one being an iPhone and the other a windows phone.
when I'm using the windows phone brings up any images I have connected to the contacts on the phone but the iPhone doesn't, have I done something wrong?, does not the iPhone display images? Any help or suggestions?
Good question Darrin. I use just an iPhone and also don't get the images in the contacts list. Anybody else with an IPhone manage to get them?

·
Registered
21 Posts
You can't get the images on the iPhone and it's all iOS fault.

Had exact same issue in my leon and it's to do with the bluetooth protocol apple uses.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now we know, thank you

·
Registered
979 Posts
If you plug it in and use apple carplay you see the photos on your favourites section on the phone bit, but still not in the full list of contacts :roll:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Get a Pixel, you know you want to :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts