Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have received a call today from the dealer to say that my car is sat at Bicester and awaiting delivery. The mood hoovers at Leaseplan won't let me have it until 6th February though. So, it is all booked in to be delivered to me on the morning of the 6th :D
I don't mind telling you that I am sooooo excited :p

·
Registered
280 Posts
JLO said:
I have received a call today from the dealer to say that my car is sat at Bicester and awaiting delivery. The mood hoovers at Leaseplan won't let me have it until 6th February though. So, it is all booked in to be delivered to me on the morning of the 6th :D
I don't mind telling you that I am sooooo excited :p
Bicester is a long way from Derbyshire, and is well inland anyway... i.e it is not a port, so I am just a bit curious as to why it should be there?

Unless of course it is something to do with Leaseplan, who I am not familiar with.

The 6th February is still four weeks away though, so you have plenty of time to get even more excited before then! :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Montala said:
Bicester is a long way from Derbyshire, and is well inland anyway... i.e it is not a port, so I am just a bit curious as to why it should be there?

Unless of course it is something to do with Leaseplan, who I am not familiar with.

The 6th February is still four weeks away though, so you have plenty of time to get even more excited before then! :)
Bicester is where Leaseplan fleet management company (Paragon) distribution centre is. It is where they manage all of the imports etc from. They will also be taking my current car away with them.

I've worked out today that I only have another 1200 or so miles to do in the Mokka :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Leon said:
JLO said:
I've worked out today that I only have another 1200 or so miles to do in the Mokka :D
Sounds like hell to me!! :D
It has been a decent enough car to be fair but the Nav system has always been rubbish, even though I paid for the better system. The one in the Astra I had before was much better. And there are a few little niggles with the Mokka in general now. Some of that of course may well be because I know how much of an improvement the Ateca is going to be!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.