Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So she finally arrived today and I must say I am absolutely loving it

I was out driving all afternoon and stopped off and took a few pictures that I thought I would post. Yes, I realise that I am taking up about three bays but the car park was empty :lol:

Added some fancy filter to make the pictures stand out even more :D

Kindness I didn't make it down to the lighthouse as we stopped for lunch at Tynemouth.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
davebnz said:
Oh BTW did you check your passenger footwell light? :!:
I've not checked yet Dave but will do later this evening.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Nice shots of the Tynemouth Priory & the car of course :D Check your front passenger side leg room as well and update the poll with what you think ;)

·
Registered
240 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: woahhh stunned me with those pics there mate. I think I might say they're the best set of pics I've seen of a black magic Ateca. Made me look forward to my delivery day even more. Am definitely not regretting having ordered that colour a bit!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SparK said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: woahhh stunned me with those pics there mate. I think I might say they're the best set of pics I've seen of a black magic Ateca. Made me look forward to my delivery day even more. Am definitely not regretting having ordered that colour a bit!!
I'm glad you like them mate

I think the colour looks great and I'm sure you won't be disappointed :mrgreen:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Scott1988 said:
So she finally arrived today and I must say I am absolutely loving it

I was out driving all afternoon and stopped off and took a few pictures that I thought I would post. Yes, I realise that I am taking up about three bays but the car park was empty :lol:

Added some fancy filter to make the pictures stand out even more :D

Great filters! The car looks even better than normal. Nice work, sir!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Eshaness said:
Looks great picking ours up tomorrow :)
Excellent

Another Black Magic I see... you will love it

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TrophyJem said:
That's a very nice motor you have there.
Nice to someone taking delivery of their Ateca from the same dealer as me :D
Thanks Trophy

Did you order from Perrys Aylesbury as well? I dealt with a nice fella called Michael who couldn't have been more helpful

·
Registered
286 Posts
Congrats on taking delivery, very jealous I must admit! Great choice of colour too! :)

...Still dont like those wheels though, make the car look too dated for me

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi, Scott1988,

Lovely car, sorry to be a Pain in the Butt ,can you pop in some pix without the filters as Black Magic is looking BLOOOOO, I trust you wont charge me for extra snaps, thanks and enjoy ATECALAND.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
fujixpro said:
Hi, Scott1988,

Lovely car, sorry to be a Pain in the Butt ,can you pop in some pix without the filters as Black Magic is looking BLOOOOO, I trust you wont charge me for extra snaps, thanks and enjoy ATECALAND.
Yeah no problem, here are a few different pictures without the filters.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Looking good, Scott !

Can't beat a shiny, black car for reflections.......just requires a lot of effort with cleaning, polishing & waxing !

Enjoy many happy miles :D

·
Registered
526 Posts
Looking good!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Many thanks for the pictures,looks Goooooood ,something about a Black car when you get down to getting that shine going, ENJOY.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts