Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So... a really weird thing happened today.... I was driving down the A19 near home and Seen a car Transporter, with a Bila White Ateca on back..... Then 1hr later... the Garage called to say my Ateca was delivered....it was actually My Car!.... Picking it up 3rd March... but it's getting real, it's happening :) :D :D :D :D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
:lol: :mrgreen:

you saw her in her virgin state :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Saggy said:
:lol: :mrgreen:

you saw her in her virgin state :D
:lol: Sure Did!.....

·
Registered
918 Posts
One step ahead of poor Kindness, then !

He was trying to see his on a boat, and to add insult to injury his pal got to touch his car before he did ! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mcderms said:

He was trying to see his on a boat, and to add insult to injury his pal got to touch his car before he did ! :lol: :lol:
:lol: Mine was pure luck... I didn't expect mine till mid Feb at least ... i was trying not to get too excited... now the suspense is killing me.. to make matters worse i'm working on the 1st so i'v chose to wait until the 3rd of March ..... I wish i knew it was mine tho at the time i'd of followed that transporter!..... :D

·
Registered
979 Posts
mcderms said:

Yeah mine wasnt untouched so to speak any more :oops:

Still I soon got over that and fell head over heels :lol:

·
Registered
979 Posts
By the way Addycarra I'm even getting excited for you :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Mine was built in week 3 also, and I was advised by SEAT Customer services on Wednesday that it is here in the UK already, which quite surprised me!

I immediately called my dealer who reckons that it will be delivered to them some time next week, which will give them plenty of time to have it ready for me on the 1st March, and I have already made an appointment with them to pick it up on that date... but I did say that i want to see it just as soon as it arrives!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Montala said:
Mine was built in week 3 also, and I was advised by SEAT Customer services on Wednesday that it is here in the UK already, which quite surprised me!

I immediately called my dealer who reckons that it will be delivered to them some time next week, which will give them plenty of time to have it ready for me on the 1st March, and I have already made an appointment with them to pick it up on that date... but I did say that i want to see it just as soon as it arrives!
Some dealers send photos like mine did and I believe others even do a video walk around. You should ask. :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kindness71 said:
By the way Addycarra I'm even getting excited for you :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: Thanks Kindness :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Montala said:

Montala...... there was also a Rhodium Grey, a Mato Brown and A White SE Tech on the same Transporter you never know it may be making its way down... I don't live far from Port of Tyne so maybe I was 1st drop off hahaha...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.