Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, needed to get a family wagon and replace my beloved Fiesta ST. Started looking at Tiguan’s but they were either crazy money, high mileage, poverty spec or a combination of all three at my budget.

I found this FR with 25k miles, a 2.0tsi with DSG 7speed auto and 4 drive in a cool copper colour, LED headlights, alcantara seats, 19” wheels, keyless entry, virtual pedal boot lid, parking camera and sensors, large touch screen & piano black surround, black roof liner and no sunroof (can’t believe people actually desire a sunroof). The lights inside can change colour.

It drives smoothly and feels very comfortable, especially when compared to the rock hard suspension I’m used to in the Fiesta.

Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Automotive lighting Hood Car Motor vehicle Steering wheel
Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design Bumper

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi all, needed to get a family wagon and replace my beloved Fiesta ST. Started looking at Tiguan’s but they were either crazy money, high mileage, poverty spec or a combination of all three at my budget.

I found this FR with 25k miles, a 2.0tsi with DSG 7speed auto and 4 drive in a cool copper colour, LED headlights, alcantara seats, 19” wheels, keyless entry, virtual pedal boot lid, parking camera and sensors, large touch screen & piano black surround, black roof liner and no sunroof (can’t believe people actually desire a sunroof). The lights inside can change colour.

It drives smoothly and feels very comfortable, especially when compared to the rock hard suspension I’m used to in the Fiesta.

View attachment 3904 View attachment 3905 View attachment 3909 View attachment 3910

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No it’s an FR with options, I believe it is an ex demo, very similar to the sport but missing the full leather interior and the firm FR Sport suspension.

The wheels are on the vehicle image of itself on the screen so no doubt they are original to the vehicle, plus at nearby £900 a corner I doubt anyone would have just bought them for the sake of it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
It was the wheels that made me think it was a sport..
I have a fr sport 69 plate in grey 2.0 tdi manual, apart from my HRW not switching on at the moment it’s great. I have fitted a swivel out tow bar to it as I use it to tow a caravan..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts