Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting there slowly. Spoke to Seat this morning. Was delivered to Dock on 22nd November. Seat said around 3 weeks to get to dealers. So hopefully beginning on January.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Did they tell you which ship it will be on. Seemingly you can track the ship online. Would think you may get it before Christmas as long as its not sat too long at the port. Ours was build week 47 and is on it's way to the port.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Where the three weeks come from is they give themselves two weeks to check it in port then they allow another week to get it to the dealer. It's up to the dealer to put the request in for transport once Seat tell them when it's released.

They recommended that I phoned Seat Customers services up weekly once it arrived in port for a progress report. Seat Customer Service who said this. Once it was ready I phoned the Seat dealer I gave them their marching orders of when to put the transport request in, since I was away. It was left in the dock till a few days before I got home then it was shipped to them.

So I reckon you phone up customer services every 7 days from the 22nd. When they say released get on to the dealer and say put in a transport request. That way there won't be any lost time down to communication failure between the dealer and Seat and anyone sleeping on the job. You might get it by Xmas.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I'd just like to say I've approached this the polar opposite to Tell and had as much info from my dealer as I want .... and built a good grounding with them for the future.

Treating people like idiots isn't the only way .... :)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Saggy said:
I'd just like to say I've approached this the polar opposite to Tell and had as much info from my dealer as I want .... and built a good grounding with them for the future.

Treating people like idiots isn't the only way .... :)
Idiots or children ? :lol:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just spoke to Seat UK this morning. Arrived in the U.K. on the 1st December and the dealer has put a request in on the 2nd December. Seat said around 5-7 days to get to dealer.

So hopefully have it middle on December.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Lcchull said:
Mines just arrived in Scunthorpe!,
Shame I'm in Benidorm for a week !,
I'll go get her if you want ...... :)

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Lcchull said:
Saggy said:
Lcchull said:
Mines just arrived in Scunthorpe!,
Shame I'm in Benidorm for a week !,
I'll go get her if you want ...... :)
Take it yours is mucky and you want my satsuma to look used x
something like that ............. I was going to alternate days at work and they would all think they had trouble with their eyesight :twisted:

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
You will make all the orange paint lovers jealous... I haven't seen one in orange yet but they do look good in the photos.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just had a email off the company dealing with the car thought my work, Said that it will be delivered to me on the 19th December between 9-1. Cant wait, just another week to wait.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
dannysayer said:
Just had a email off the company dealing with the car thought my work, Said that it will be delivered to me on the 19th December between 9-1. Cant wait, just another week to wait.
Great news :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Car is going to be delivered between 9-12 today. So excited.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Sounds like an early Xmas present.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Got it. Lovely to drive.

Attachments

·
Registered
979 Posts
Very nice :D Quick call to SEAT customer services about mine and they confirmed they started building her today, hoorah :D Was told to ring again on Friday to check build finished and when she will be transported as the factory is shut for 2 weeks after this. They are expecting an early Feb delivery for me :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.