Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

New to the forum but certainly not SEAT.

I'm Andrew, been involved with SEAT for over 10 years now, Got nearly 7,000 posts on SCN and have been Admin of LeonOC.com for around 5 years!

I also attend regular events with SEAT Sport.

Currently own a Stage2 Cupra 280.

Previous cars are Stage2+ MK2 Leon Cupra R, Stage2 MK2 Leon FR TDI and Stage1 MK4 Ibiza 1.4TDI.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Greeting, interesting that the other forumn hasn't got a big Ateca following, think the guys possibly love too much the close to the ground driving position rather than the elevated one. I've had an Altea since 2004 so that's elevated with the correct driving position. I get amused by those people that buy this type of car and then drop the seats so as to feel at home. I lay claim to the speaker thread on the other board and people did do it with their Mk2s. Although some people said they got their speakers wet.... I never said it was suitable for Leon's internal doors frames, anyhow they are going to be wet that's why their our drainage holes...

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Welcome to the forum Andrew, it will be good to have another experienced SEAT owner on the site.

Are you currently looking at an Ateca or waiting for them to produce something a little faster for you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.