Registered
1,865 Posts
hi and welcome to the forum

What colour have you gone for ~ nosy minds want to know :mrgreen:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha! The missus wouldn't have allowed it otherwise! I've gone for Nevada White. I wished they did the Electric Blue the Audi was in, however the Nevada white will do for now! I have to admit, I don't like white cars normally, they're becoming common and it seems all Kia Sportages are in white and I certainly DIDNT want to get mistaken for one of those.

The Nevada white is so crips, and shiny! It'll be a nightmare to keep clean, but certainly less obviously the thieves.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
White is the new silver.

The most popular colour on UK roads is silver, but as far as new car registrations are concerned, white is now the most popular.

It's a fashion thing and will probably change again. If enough orange Atecas are sold maybe that will be the new colour!

It's the same with wheels. Almost all wheels and trims used to be plain silver, now nearly all new cars have bi-colour black and silver, even the plastic wheel trims.

As far as SUVs are concerned, as there is now so much extra black trim, white shows the contrast better than a very dark colour.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
That's a good story. I'm going to wave the flag for Seats Altea half way home for the Ateca. My old car was pretty much down that route with Seat calling it a Multiple Sport Utility Vehicle in their promo of 12 years back. The Ateca handles like the Altea although the Ateca did have a wallow on the suspension front on the drive home but hasn't done that again. On 19" it does feel the ramp of roadworks but then I suspect on 18" you might feel the ramp. So I'm not sure how fundamentally harder the suspension is. Since I ordered in pre sales period it was a lucky dip so did it on looks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts