Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have an Ateca 190 on order. On programme to be built next week. When ordered I was informed that I might get the car before I go on holiday (Mid December), but I think that is unlikely so will have to be patient. I think I might know where every switch is before I sit in the car. I know I have thought "I wish I'd got that", or"Why on earth did I bother with that" but everything will be OK in the end. My previous car was a John Cooper Works so the suspension and pothole performance should be better, but the car will be a bit less nippy. What am L going to do with my left foot?

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Cyclic. It takes about 5-6 weeks to get them here. There is variability in when they ship them from the factory, they can be on hold for two weeks. I reckon they batch them up. Then when they get to the UK Seat inspect them in port, that can take up to two weeks. Then after that the dealer gets told that they can put a request in for transport to the dealer. Until they do that it goes nowhere. Mine was ready when I was on holiday so the dealer put a request in for transport the week before I got back so it was ready for my collection. I did tell him when to do it since I was tracking shipping with customer services so it was lined up for collection.

Greetings :).

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Hi cyclic

your left leg withers away from lack of use ;)

I'm very lop sided now :mrgreen:

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Saggy

All these images. I say you drive an automatic so you can distinguish between extended arm ache through extensive gear changing on motorway crawls and a heart attack coming on.. Not had one of those and it only applies to right hand drive. I know I shouldn't ask, are you a paddle flipper. I haven't had them before. I'm slightly amused by those young lad dealers that you talk to that won't drive their DSGs in full automatic but say they paddle flip. Some of them can't go all the way in their SUVs and drop their seats to simulate a sports car:). This is abuse of a high seating vehicle. Paint jobs....

I'm still waiting for my compensation paperwork after Seat built me that unique vehicle with the missing wireless charger, on the virtual pedal that doesn't work apparently the dealer will have modified control boxes in by the end of the week so getting somewhere on that one.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi Cyclic

Ours is getting built next week as well. Getting excited now. Dealer thinks delivery end December or beginning of January. However could be by Christmas if it gets shipped straight after it is built.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.