Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just found you all and joined up tonight. We hope to be ordering an Ateca in the near future to replace our current lease car, which is due to go back at the end of September.

We have our eyes on a 1.4TSi DSG Xcellence in Lava Blue, with a heated screen and double boot floor options added.

Looking forward to reading up a lot about the car in the meantime :D

David

·
Registered
286 Posts
David1972 said:
Hello all,

Just found you all and joined up tonight. We hope to be ordering an Ateca in the near future to replace our current lease car, which is due to go back at the end of September.

We have our eyes on a 1.4TSi DSG Xcellence in Lava Blue, with a heated screen and double boot floor options added.

Looking forward to reading up a lot about the car in the meantime :D

David
Hi David, and welcome to the forum :)

I would put your order in two to three months before your current car is due to go back in order to get it around that time as wait times for Atecas for uk customers seem to be in the 3-month region but can be quicker or longer depending on what extras you have ordered and how lucky you are. The 1.4 TSI in particular is experiencing delays at the moment due to high demand throughout the Volkswagen Audi group.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Uggzy2014 said:
Hi David, and welcome to the forum :)

I would put your order in two to three months before your current car is due to go back in order to get it around that time as wait times for Atecas for uk customers seem to be in the 3-month region but can be quicker or longer depending on what extras you have ordered and how lucky you are. The 1.4 TSI in particular is experiencing delays at the moment due to high demand throughout the Volkswagen Audi group.
Second that - welcome to the forum and get your order in early; lots of delays at the moment. September delivery is plenty of time though :)

My dealer quoted me an 'average' of 12-20 weeks (up to 20 because of the 1.4 TSi), but current standing is around... 12-14 weeks wait time (at the moment - changes on a weekly basis!). If you order options the Seat brochure does stipulate minimum 12 weeks.

Have a good look around and take a peek at the member's gallery! :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome.

We will be ordering through a work based lease company, so totally agree with ordering well in advance; especially given the demand / current delays. We are planning on ordering early May, in the hope that gives enough time without having 2 leases on the go at the same time.

Already started looking for a spare set of wheels for winter tyres. Finding the same size and fitment on older cars proving to be a challenge though. Might just get a set of steel rims if nothing comes up in the next few months.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
979 Posts
Hillbillies said:
You might see my rodium grey xcellance around i am from co durham
Or a Samoa Orange Xcellance if you head a bit further north to Newcastle/Northumberland way :D

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Or hopefully both :)

·
Registered
979 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi David,

Welcome to the forum.

That's the exact specification I ordered, you should have a look at my pics "Lava Blue in the Sun" in the members gallery.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Bart - I'll do that right now :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The order has gone in to the lease company this evening, as they have informed us we can specify a 'not until September' start date now :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts