Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a Nevada White 2.0tdi 148 Excellence 4wd with panoramic sun roof xcellence pack 18in alloys and driver assist pack 2. Traded in Leon ST 1.4Tsi FR. which was a great car. Talked to dealsr on Saturdazy he sourced UK dealer stock and picked it up following Wednesday. Everything seems to work including 2 footwell lights and mirrors that fold on prolonged press of key. Virtual pedal works abkut once every. thousand goes. and annoyingly the Sat Nav came with out a card. Dealer still trying to source one.

So far great to drive, but noticeably slower than either 1.4Leon ST. or 2.0tdi Altea XL.

So far 11th Seat, starting with short time in an original Seat Porsche Ibiza followed later by 2 Toledos then 2 Alhambras and 3 Altea XLs and then Leon ST. This is best so far.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
If that is works once in a thousand you will have one of the ones with the faulty virtual pedal units. There were 160 of these in the UK or 160 in Europe. The number was blurted to me in a phone call once. It's alot of UK cars if that's the case. There was 2 - 4 weeks when cars were fitted with faulty units. Mine works 99 times in a 100, when I have to do another kick underneath. Mine didn't work when I got it, so the dealer got the part in and fitted it. Yours was probably made about week 39 or so either side by 2 weeks or something like that. The German Ateca board collected the stats on that.

·
Registered
918 Posts
scotsman said:
Picked up a Nevada White 2.0tdi 148 Excellence 4wd with panoramic sun roof xcellence pack 18in alloys and driver assist pack 2. Traded in Leon ST 1.4Tsi FR. which was a great car. Talked to dealsr on Saturdazy he sourced UK dealer stock and picked it up following Wednesday. Everything seems to work including 2 footwell lights and mirrors that fold on prolonged press of key. Virtual pedal works abkut once every. thousand goes. and annoyingly the Sat Nav came with out a card. Dealer still trying to source one.

So far great to drive, but noticeably slower than either 1.4Leon ST. or 2.0tdi Altea XL.

So far 11th Seat, starting with short time in an original Seat Porsche Ibiza followed later by 2 Toledos then 2 Alhambras and 3 Altea XLs and then Leon ST. This is best so far.
Welcome to the forum, from one Scotsman to another! :D

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Hi and welcome

hope you get the card soon and the tailgate sorted :D

good to hear you think is best :mrgreen:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Welcome
Pleased that is not only me with a SEAT thing we've had 3 Ibiza 3 Córdoba 3 Toledo 1 Leon 4 altea and now the satsuma by far the best one yet
Enjoy

·
Registered
220 Posts
Welcome to the seat forum from one celt to another, total opposite for me never looked at seat until ateca came on the scene, hope it lives up to all the hype, picking mine up on Monday 9th Jan. :p

·
Registered
918 Posts
Taffy2 said:
Welcome to the seat forum from one celt to another, total opposite for me never looked at seat until ateca came on the scene, hope it lives up to all the hype, picking mine up on Monday 9th Jan. :p
Am with Taffy2 - a SEAT 'virgin' until now :lol:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
mcderms said:
Taffy2 said:
Am with Taffy2 - a SEAT 'virgin' until now :lol:
I was a virgin too

·
Registered
280 Posts
Saggy said:
I was a virgin too
I am not saying a word... but I bet someone does! :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
This is more like the banter on this forum, not all the high tech stuff I been reading lately :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.