Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

New Ateca order placed with leasing company last night. I'm impatient and need a new car for work, and as Ateca seems to be the best on offer at the moment I've gone for what is in stock: 1.6TDI SE Tech in Pasion Red

Been planning purchase for a month or so, and keeping an eye out but only just seen one on the road for the first time this weekend just passed - a white excellence in Godmanchester/Huntingdon. Hello to you if you are on here!

Looking forward to driving this around for work, certainly a better image than my 11 year old Accord Estate gives, as comfortable as it is.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Welcome to the gang PompeyVin :D You might want to check out some of the pics posted by Saggy as she too has opted for the Red including the red dash n door bits :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not usually a fan of red cars, but Saggy's pics convinced me the Ateca looked good in the colour. I was very tempted by the Lava blue, but the one in stock had disappeared in the past 2 weeks so rather than wait months for a build I went for the one in stock

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
PompeyVin said:
Not usually a fan of red cars, but Saggy's pics convinced me the Ateca looked good in the colour. I was very tempted by the Lava blue, but the one in stock had disappeared in the past 2 weeks so rather than wait months for a build I went for the one in stock
:mrgreen:
I knew there must be a reason I use the forum and now I know what my purpose was .... it was to help you pick a colour ;)

Welcome to the forum :mrgreen:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts