Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now then, just bought an Ateca and got a few questions; is it normal the fuel gauge doesn’t instantly show its level? I’ve just filled it and was expecting it to show full bars and the range straight away like my previous Leon 5F but instead it too about 20/30mins for it to reach its full bar/range.

2nd question, how had is it to fit a chrome window trim and/or silver roof rails? I’ve only got the SE trim and want to step it up abit.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Doesnt sound normal about your fuel gauge, pretty sure mine is fairly instant . . . . . as for stepping it up, you may find people are going for the de-chrome effect, my Xcellence has chrome window surround and roof rails . . . . .instead of paying hundreds to de-chrome windows I did it with £1.50 electrical tape off ebay :LOL::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Now then, just bought an Ateca and got a few questions; is it normal the fuel gauge doesn’t instantly show its level? I’ve just filled it and was expecting it to show full bars and the range straight away like my previous Leon 5F but instead it too about 20/30mins for it to reach its full bar/range.

2nd question, how had is it to fit a chrome window trim and/or silver roof rails? I’ve only got the SE trim and want to step it up abit.
My fuel gauge is instant

1 - 3 of 3 Posts