Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The May price list and brochure showing the FR prices is now up on the Seat UK website, the 1.6 Diesel engine now features on the Xcellence and the 2 litre diesel is available on the SE and SE Tech

·
Registered
526 Posts
Great find! Tho in UK, prices for the fr are tbc and not available to order until July 2017

·
Registered
579 Posts
Well that's very interesting for another reason. Up until just over a week ago the 1.4TSI Xcellence manual was £24,400. My dealer confirmed last week that the 2018 year model with the progressive steering, shiny grille and LED fog lights was now £200 more at £24,600. The 'new' brochure at the time backed this up. Looking at the 'new' brochure this week, it's showing as £24,800 :?. Good news if you've fixed your price but what's going on?

·
Registered
931 Posts
tobydog said:
Well that's very interesting for another reason. Up until just over a week ago the 1.4TSI Xcellence manual was £24,400. My dealer confirmed last week that the 2018 year model with the progressive steering, shiny grille and LED fog lights was now £200 more at £24,600. The 'new' brochure at the time backed this up. Looking at the 'new' brochure this week, it's showing as £24,800 :?. Good news if you've fixed your price but what's going on?
'
Or bad news if you've fixed your price. Said it before and no doubt will say it again, list prices are pretty useless unless it's a company car for tax purposes. (or over £40k for VED purposes now).

Even if you take the higher list price, you can order that 1.4tsi Xcellence manual for £22253 from a main UK SEAT dealership via a broker. That's a £2547 discount. Now that's a better offer than when I last checked several months ago!

·
Registered
579 Posts
I agree - but they're still shifting the starting line. I got £1,300 off mine, however, with the current SEAT offer, it would now equate to just over £2,000.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I got my 1.4 dsg excellence with tow bar, seat sound and in Nevada white for 25k list price was £27640 I think,on new price list it's list is £200 more, not sure what you get for that as mine isn't due until august, so I presume might be the with the model revisions

·
Registered
116 Posts
The FR has Lava Blue as standard!!! Argh!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
jimbrimble said:
Funny that. All the FR adverts I have seen show the Ateca FR in red. If FR is supposed to embody "Auto Emocion" then red is suirelyt he colour for a hot blooded Spaniard .

·
Registered
116 Posts
Nick Bucks said:
Funny that. All the FR adverts I have seen show the Ateca FR in red. If FR is supposed to embody "Auto Emocion" then red is suirelyt he colour for a hot blooded Spaniard .
Here's the brochure....

Font Rectangle Screenshot Parallel Number

Attachments

·
Registered
188 Posts
jimbrimble said:
Not sure I'm terribly happy about that, since I paid the extra (about 500 quid) to have metallic Lava Blue on my Xcellence! SEAT have effectively just devalued my car! :evil:

·
Registered
778 Posts
PaulT00 said:
jimbrimble said:
Not sure I'm terribly happy about that, since I paid the extra (about 500 quid) to have metallic Lava Blue on my Xcellence! SEAT have effectively just devalued my car! :evil:
Should have gone for the now-removed red colour :lol: Very surprised about that to be honest. Have to admit though that the Lave Blue has grown on me a lot; came very close to changing from Rhodium Grey a few times.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Etchings said:
PaulT00 said:
jimbrimble said:
Should have gone for the now-removed red colour :lol: Very surprised about that to be honest. Have to admit though that the Lave Blue has grown on me a lot; came very close to changing from Rhodium Grey a few times.
I was quite keen on Jungle Green, but was overruled by my other half... and of course the green is discontinued/discontinuing too...! Pretty soon if they keep going, it's going to be monochrome only with a dash of free shades of blue depending on which model you go for...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Etchings said:
I don't think the new "Red Velvet" is massively different to Passion Red - will have to wait until we can see some pictures but assuming it is the red they have used for the photos of the FR it still looks a nice colour.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts