Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ateca xcellence automatic - Mato brown metallic

Took delivery (about 3 weeks ahead of schedule) of my Ateca xcellence on 14th December 2016 and am really pleased so far. Changed from 11 year old Golf automatic and the Ateca is pleasingly similar to drive except for the obvious size and higher position. Really like boot size. Takes golf clubs and trolley. Raised floor makes it so easy to load. Found the headlight settings a small issue, with help from garage believe I have conquered them. Also passenger foot-well light did not appear to be fitted. However, after banging my head severely, discovered the fitted carpet had been caught on the trim under the glove box. Once flattened it was perfect. Have panoramic roof, it is great and counters the black roof lining. Am looking forward to spring and getting fresh air. Am slowly working through all the bells and whistles!!

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Welcome glad you are enjoying it. A person like me that doesn't chop and change cars to frequently. I came from the Altea 12 year old which is the sister to the Golf Plus. It drives very similar to the Altea and I place my left leg exactly in the same place leaning it on the side and the A filler is the same. In that 12 year or 11 years in your case more technology of the auto lights and wipers but the control gear is much the same, except you have the drive mode selector, screens to get lost in. Kessy is you have it and the right method to things.

No they had left off my passenger footwell light... but now sorted. I like the boot size with the extra height I didn't have before, although with spare wheel you loose underfloor space which a chunk already goes to the transmission in the 4WD. The cabin is best viewed as a German minimalist hotel room but in black, lack of space to store things but lots of LEDS. I'm glad you have now found the porch lights:).

·
Registered
189 Posts
Welcome Issy! We've switched from 14-ish years of Multiplas, 3 in all, our first foray into the Volkwagen family.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Hi Issy

Great car isn't it
Welcome to the forum :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts