Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I've been having a good read through the forum over the last week or so and it's been invaluable in my decision making process.

I'm happy to report that I have just placed my order for a 1.4TSI Xcellence in Nevada white.
I almost ordered the 1.4TSI SE Technology as I really liked the wheels, but the Xcellence was virtually the same price on contract hire, so I just couldn't resist all the extra gadgets :lol:

Not sure if its acceptable to recommend a dealer or not on this forum, but I can thoroughly recommend Amy Thomas at Perrys in Aylesbury. Amy was so hopefully answering all my many questions. I must have driven her mad! I live no where near Aylesbury, but the deal Amy offered me was outstanding.

Now just the wait.........

·
Registered
160 Posts
TrophyJem said:
Hi All,

I've been having a good read through the forum over the last week or so and it's been invaluable in my decision making process.

I'm happy to report that I have just placed my order for a 1.4TSI Xcellence in Nevada white.
I almost ordered the 1.4TSI SE Technology as I really liked the wheels, but the Xcellence was virtually the same price on contract hire, so I just couldn't resist all the extra gadgets :lol:

Not sure if its acceptable to recommend a dealer or not on this forum, but I can thoroughly recommend Amy Thomas at Perrys in Aylesbury. Amy was so hopefully answering all my many questions. I must have driven her mad! I live no where near Aylesbury, but the deal Amy offered me was outstanding.

Now just the wait.........
I also live nowhere near Aylesbury but ended up ordering from them as well as no one could match their lease pricing :D I also found Michael at Perrys to be very helpful and knowledgeable.

Enjoy your new car when it comes

·
Registered
220 Posts
Welcome to the forum, great spec on the car, it will be worth the wait. :p

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
such a great car and you have made the best choice in colour. Shows off the cars design to it's best - Nevada or Bila - that's why this colour is used in all the ads. Enjoy !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the comments, I so cannot wait!!
So a question for those that have ordered. How long was it before you pestered your dealer for build / delivery date?
Needless to say I want to know now, but think I better leave it maybe a month before asking?
Feel like a kid waiting for Christmas :lol:

·
Registered
160 Posts
TrophyJem said:
Thanks for all the comments, I so cannot wait!!
So a question for those that have ordered. How long was it before you pestered your dealer for build / delivery date?
Needless to say I want to know now, but think I better leave it maybe a month before asking?
Feel like a kid waiting for Christmas :lol:
I get an email from my dealer every 2 weeks updating me on the current situation.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've just had an update. Build week 19, so that's week commencing 8th May.
I guess that means delivery early June?

·
Registered
286 Posts
TrophyJem said:
I'm build week 15 (mid april) and have been told by my dealer it should arrive before end of april, so you never know you might get it before May is up... honestly I'm hoping ours arrives sooner, this is by far the longest I have had to wait for a car, compared to two weeks for our current Leon fr, it's now been a month since we ordered and I'm already extremely bored of the wait, starting to see more Ateca's on the road in this town too, thankfully none in my colour yet! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Uggzy2014 said:
TrophyJem said:
I'm build week 15 (mid april) and have been told by my dealer it should arrive before end of april, so you never know you might get it before May is up... honestly I'm hoping ours arrives sooner, this is by far the longest I have had to wait for a car, compared to two weeks for our current Leon fr, it's now been a month since we ordered and I'm already extremely bored of the wait, starting to see more Ateca's on the road in this town too, thankfully none in my colour yet! :D
That's very interesting. I had assumed delivery would take longer than that.
I'm bored waiting too and it's only been two weeks.

·
Registered
286 Posts
TrophyJem said:
Uggzy2014 said:
TrophyJem said:
That's very interesting. I had assumed delivery would take longer than that.
I'm bored waiting too and it's only been two weeks.
Yeah so did I but then I suppose there is no accounting for dealer optimism! :lol:

I'm braced for a longer wait to be honest, Which is a very bad thing since every week I change my mind on colour...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts