Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning All,
Just thought I'd say Hi to the members of the forum as a soon to be owner (well, running as a company car) of the Ateca.
Made a leap of faith as I have not actually driven one as of yet, but confident that I will be pleased as I've owned quite a few VW group cars in the past!!

Only seen a few on the road since its release, and have been looking for a cost effective motoring solution (hence opting for the 1.0 tfsi SE variant in Lava blue).

Been reading some decent reviews of the 1.0 so will hopefully not be disappointed. Fortunately, my current daily fleet of cars comprise a 2007 Volvo s40 1.8 NA petrol and a 2002 golf NA petrol, so I'm presuming performance will be comparible with the Seat...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi Carty80, I'm new here too, but will be so bold as to welcome you to the forum! I'm sure you'll love your Ateca - dont forget to let us know all about it when you get it - and post some photos...

·
Registered
220 Posts
Welcome to the ateca club, building up quite nicely now with all you new ones coming on board, you will really enjoy the Ateca it's a great SUV.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Welcome Carty80 and Ateca.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks All, I'm quite looking forward to taking delivery......must admit, I thought I'd have the car by now as I went with a stock car. Quite intrigued about the 1.0 litre engine and everyday performance.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm sure you won't be disappointed, I had my reservations but they were unfounded. Love it!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fingers crossed!! I'm actually having a white one now Nevada white) as Seat refused to release the Lava blue on reserved for me (apparently they want to keep it for a retail customer 🤔

1 - 7 of 7 Posts