Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it might be useful to share this. Inlcudes all relevant part numbers, plus (where relevant) fitting times (in TU's - 1 TU = 1minute, I believe!) and also any other consumables required for fitting (e.g. adhesives etc.)

Covers the Ateca and the wider SEAT range.

http://www.seataccesoriescatalogue.com/en/modelo.php?PK_CAR=40

:D

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I have been looking at the Spanish version which is the same. However, I was under the impression that, in the UK, the fitting charge was included in the price. In Spain you have to pay for fitting separately.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Car, supposedly being built this week, but want to add a few extra bits of stick on chrome pieces, so contacted dealer and came back with a price of £430.00, which I think is quite a lot considering the price of the car, being charged £120.00 more than what I can get them for from seat shop Hortons so will be doing it diy when car arrives. :cry:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Taffy2 said:
Car, supposedly being built this week, but want to add a few extra bits of stick on chrome pieces, so contacted dealer and came back with a price of £430.00, which I think is quite a lot considering the price of the car, being charged £120.00 more than what I can get them for from seat shop Hortons so will be doing it diy when car arrives. :cry:
Hey Taffy2 snap, mine is also getting built this week but SEAT customer services told me it would be mid Feb before I would get it. They also said to ring tomorrow to make sure it was built and when it would be shipped out, as they shut the plant for next two weeks after this one.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Taffy2 said:
The fitting times look like a worst case scenario. A decent dealer should charge you for the time taken, not for the guide price especially if they fit a few at the same time. They are mostly just stick ons or clip ins. The only complicated one is the expensive front "off road" kit which can be 4 hours fitting ( in theory!) That said, it transforms the whole appearance of the car.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Kindness71, that's a long time for your build date, let's hope they get moving with the delivery dates, think you had a double whammy what with the 1.4 engine and Samoa orange, I'm sure it will be worth the wait though, let me know your news on build tomorrow cheers.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Fred99, you would think there would'nt be a charge to sick them on what with the price of the car your buying off them. Happy to save money and have a go myself.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Taffy2 said:
Fred99, you would think there would'nt be a charge to sick them on what with the price of the car your buying off them. Happy to save money and have a go myself.
It could be a good opportunity to get a freebee from them, they can easily absorb an hours labour.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts