Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Xcellence 1.4TSI DSG Rodium Grey with park assist, top view camera, electric tailgate, advanced comfort and driving pack ordered on Monday after much research :lol: oh, and heated windscreen.

Initial delivery estimate of November :roll: , although was told this was 'worst case' to manage my expectations! Dealer said factory now only processing customer orders, temporarily suspended making generic spec models for 'forecourt sales' to deal with high demand from individual orders. Still expect 4, possibly/probably 5 months until delivery.

Am OK with the wait as will be right car with right spec for me.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

Congratulations on your decision, hopefully it'll come sooner. In the mean time read around here and by the time your car arrives you'll be an expert from all the collective knowledge shared around here.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I've been reading quite a few posts, good forum, picking up lots of intel!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome - and ouch for the November delivery - I placed my order on 16th and was told early September, mind you mine not got all the extras of your order😀

Here's hoping for an earlier delivery for both our cars.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bazzdj, thanks - fingers crossed both our delivery dates improve! Reading some of the posts, dates do bounce around a fair bit...

·
Registered
526 Posts
Bazzdj said:
Welcome - and ouch for the November delivery - I placed my order on 16th and was told early September, mind you mine not got all the extras of your order😀

Here's hoping for an earlier delivery for both our cars.
Did you get just miss out on the 1k voucher offer from Seat? Hopefully the dealer gave you a good deal?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm not good with dates obviously - I actually ordered on Saturday 13th DOH !! And got the discount 😀

1 - 7 of 7 Posts