Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone

Long time lurker coming out of the shadows now I've had my provisional build week!

Ordered a 1.4 DSG Rodium Grey Xcellence on 13 Jan and have just been given week 9 as the provisional build week!

Went for the 19" Exclusive alloys, Seat Sound, Park Assist, Top View Camera and Advanced Comfort & Driving Pack Plus 2.

Coming from a C Class coupe but going to be sharing this with the other half so wanted something more suitable for her (and the dog!). Originally had heart set on a GLA but the Ateca was a dream to drive and you get so much more for the money!

Countdown on.... :D

·
Registered
220 Posts
Welcome Conroy, sounds like a good choice of spec, you will both enjoy driving the Ateca.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Nice colour and spec. I love the top view camera, sound system and heated windscreen.

Top view makes parking very easy, saves getting out and thinking can do better and having to get in again since you get it spot on, within 3". Curbs there is a trick of hanging the mirror image over the kerb. You have to get use to how close you can get for that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all! I think from reading some of the feedback, I'll need to get a boot matt too...

Any other essentials worth getting?

Saggy said:
Hi Conroy

the dog will appreciate it ~ my two do :)
Glad someone appreciates that my dog was an important influence in my decision :lol:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Dogs are definitely an important influence on automotive decisions. Our pack were a major reason for choosing the Ateca; the altea which we have at the moment was - literally - picked out by our eldest retriever, Teg. We were planning an Alhambra and she would not have anything to do with it - put her in and she jumped out. Opened the back door of the Altea XL and she bounced straight in and sat there looking pleased with herself... who were we to argue?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.