Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just placed an order for my new Ateca! gone for a 1.4tsi Xcellence in the standard blue (Cheapskate) with heated screen and virtual pedal.

Mines through a works salary sacrifice scheme - upon ordering was advised 13 week lead time, but not had final confirmation of build week yet.

Forum looks like a great place with loads of helpful advice and people. Not sure I've made the right decision on colour, anyone got any real-world pictures of the Med Blue ?

Thanks,
Marcus.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Birkin1 said:
Hi All,

Just placed an order for my new Ateca! gone for a 1.4tsi Xcellence in the standard blue (Cheapskate) with heated screen and virtual pedal.

Mines through a works salary sacrifice scheme - upon ordering was advised 13 week lead time, but not had final confirmation of build week yet.

Forum looks like a great place with loads of helpful advice and people. Not sure I've made the right decision on colour, anyone got any real-world pictures of the Med Blue ?

Thanks,
Marcus.
Welcome to the forum Marcus :) You might want to read some of the other threads about timescales on deliveries as I think 13 weeks for the 1.4 TSI is very optimistic at the moment. A few others have been given 20+ weeks due to shortage of the engines. I hope I'm wrong but worth ringing SEAT customer services in a couple of weeks to see if they have a build week for you.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi Marcus and welcome onboard, the Ateca looks great in any colour so your not going to be disappointed with your choice, and the 1.4 tsi xcellance is a dream to drive, check members gallery not sure if med blue pics on there.

·
Registered
328 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
When I see the timescale of deliveries for the 1.4 xcellence think I must be one of the lucky ones as I ordered 19th Jan and it was awaiting shipping from Holland last Thursday.hopefully yours Marcus will arrive earlier than the suggested 13 weeks.where ever I drive around the north east I am on the look out for atecas

·
Registered
979 Posts
Hillbillies said:
When I see the timescale of deliveries for the 1.4 xcellence think I must be one of the lucky ones as I ordered 19th Jan and it was awaiting shipping from Holland last Thursday.hopefully yours Marcus will arrive earlier than the suggested 13 weeks.where ever I drive around the north east I am on the look out for atecas
Hillbillies who told you it was shipped from Holland? I'm pretty sure the Atecas are only getting shipped to the UK from Emden in Germany where they arrive by train from the factory in the Czech Republic. I would ring SEAT customer services to see where its at as someone is giving you duff info. :)

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Someone getting Emden and Edam confused 😉?

·
Registered
17 Posts
The dealership told me Holland and gets shipped to sheerness.the salesman can tell me what he wants as long as car comes in next couple of weeks considering I was told April delivery

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for your replies guys, itching to get behind the wheel. So definitely hoping for as short a lead time as possible 👍. Looked at your pictures David - looks fantastic! Put my mind at rest a little.

Still not seen an Ateca on the road near me !!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts