Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any members recently ordered from the dealership in Reading/Caversham, Berks?

Curious if you've had a build and/or delivery date if a recent order? Following my order (15th Jan.), the dealership informed me that they'd had some orders 'processed' and with a delivery for end of March! He made it clear it was a long shot, but wondered if anyone was that lucky?

After reading lots of posts in the group, it seems I'm going to have to wait quite a few weeks/months, but seems that some of those build dates have started to reduce since Christmas. As you may tell, I'm eager to get behind the wheel ASAP!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
If you placed you order on 15th January I think I would be inclined to give SEAT Customer services a call (on 0500 222222) as they should have a provisional build date for you by now.

You will of course need your Customer Order Number, which your salesman should pass on to you... or he may of course offer to call SEAT himself to find out the information for you.

As you can see from the details below, mine was ordered on 8th December 2016 and was built last week, which was a lot sooner than I had previously been told.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've placed my order on 12th october (Belgium), also a Xcellence 1.4 EcoTSI 150 PS 7-speed DSG-auto.

Until this moment, I still don't have any built dates (theoretical/confirmed). The only date I have is the expected delivery date of 2 march on my contract that I signed on 12/10/2016. I've also called to my dealer multiple times but they keep saying that the don't have any update and will contact me if they have more information about my Ateca... :roll:

·
Registered
280 Posts
It may well be different in Belgium to the UK, but what I think most people on here have done, is to wait about 10 days or so until after they have placed their order, and then call SEAT Customer Services directly for the latest progress update.

You would of course need you Customer Order Number from your dealer, but he should give that to you, when asked.

If you have already tried this and things are indeed different in Belgium, then I will apologise in advance!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.