Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I took the plunge, upped the trim to Xcellence and went for Lava Blue. Ridiculously excited about the whole affair. I thank you.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Also ordered mine last week after lurking on this forum for a while... the members gallery certainly helped make up my mind.

Went for the 1.4TSI Xcellence in Black Magic :D

It seems like everyone has went for the Xcellence trim.. I couldn't help myself as you get a ridiculous amount of extras and luxuries for the price.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I went for the SE Tech as I'm stingy

I didn't even go for Lava Blue, I stuck with Med Blue

However as my car's been delayed they've sourced a stock one in Lava Blue and I don't need to pay the extra. Yessssssss

But still. SE Tech was enough for me :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
A good result... well done! :D

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
abby1234519 said:

However as my car's been delayed they've sourced a stock one in Lava Blue and I don't need to pay the extra. Yessssssss

jammy bugger :mrgreen:

·
Registered
271 Posts
abby1234519 said:

What a result - jammy or what :D Enjoy!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Grahamn said:
abby1234519 said:

What a result - jammy or what :D Enjoy!
What a bummer, major drawback that is :lol:

·
Registered
220 Posts
You won't regret the car or the spec you've chosen, and keep on the forum and you will get even more excited while you wait for it to arrive. :D

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well now I'm jealous. 16 week wait for mine. Gives me a bit of time to save up the deposit I suppose....

·
Registered
280 Posts
Assuming that you are in the UK, it should be a bit less than that, I think.

My order was placed on 8th December, and it arrived at the dealers exactly two months later... on 8th February 2017.

It wasn't exactly a 'standard' build either! :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
abby1234519 said:
Well, I ordered mine around November 22nd and am getting it Feb 16th which is about 12 weeks, I think that's the average?
Well that's good to hear. The dealer gave me the date, but I know that these can change depending on circumstances. WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Joyates said:
Hi, ordered our new car 3 weeks ago, went for the Xcellence but still waiting for build date, anyone else experiencing the same ?
Hi, and welcome to the Forum! :)

Which engine did you go for, as the build times do seem to be increasing slightly on cars with the 1.4 TSi petrol engine, as this is also used in other VW group cars, and is proving to be a very popular choice!

It would seem that demand is outstripping supply at the moment, which doesn't help you at all, I know... it just increases the frustration!

I would have thought that SEAT customer services should be able to give you a build date by now... have you contacted them recently?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, We have gone for the 1.4 TSi Petrol as yes best option. I have chased again today and so far nothing, finding it very frustrating, also, I've not seen any on the road, its so bizarre, usually when you pick your new car you see loads of them!!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Joyates said:
Hi, We have gone for the 1.4 TSi Petrol as yes best option. I have chased again today and so far nothing, finding it very frustrating, also, I've not seen any on the road, its so bizarre, usually when you pick your new car you see loads of them!!
mmm don't know about seeing loads of them, I've only seen three in the last 3 weeks of having mine :) although had to pop home from work at dinner time today and ended up directly behind another one for a short time :eek: I had to force myself not to flash lights or wave :oops:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.