Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you've got it, do you use it and how good is it?

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Got it but never used it (yet), don't want to loose my parking skills and I bet it is not as good at tucking you in close to the curb on roadside parking. Other manoeuvres I expect it may be better.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have used it many times when I have cars waiting to get past me..
..and it is magic!!

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Not yet used it .... only had a couple of times where I could have anyway but not been comfortable trying it

I could do with Wizz with me first time to say press, this, do this as I am the sort that no good how vids are nothing beats a person telling you

It's the change between asking for a forward, reverse or parallel park bit at the start where I stopped the couple of times I tried

It didn't seem to give me options as I expected and with cars waiting I just did it myself in end

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What I plan to do is find a quiet car park and play around with the perpendicular parking option, just to get used to the messages and doing the actual driving bit. Once that is sorted, then it's time to try the parallel parking option but it's no so easy to find somewhere quiet to practice that.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I used it a handfull of time. Works like a charm.
My wife uses the car more often than me, and altough she is not a parking ace, she finds the use of the system harder than doing it manually! (go figure)

So, for the time being, is more of a gimmick rather than a system we rely on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.