Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post - I had a look at the form and couldn't find an answer so hopefully not a duplicate.

I'm looking at purchasing an Ateca and hoping to add in Park Assist so that I get the front parking sensors [the auto parking is a nice bonus too!].

I have been struggling to find out if the Park Assist means that the car then comes with a rear camera also?

I have watched a lot of videos of the Park Assist and those all seem to show rear cameras when the car reverses - I then noticed one comment that said that if you add Park Assist to an Xcellence model it then adds the rear camera.

Does anyone know if any combination of Park Assist comes with the rear camera?

We are hoping to go for an SE Tech and add in some options to keep the cost down.

Any assistance would be fab :)

Thanks in advance,

Sarah

·
Registered
931 Posts
sb504 said:
I have been struggling to find out if the Park Assist means that the car then comes with a rear camera also?

...I then noticed one comment that said that if you add Park Assist to an Xcellence model it then adds the rear camera.
Assuming you're talking about a UK spec car:

Brouchure lets you add both Park Assist and rear camera as seperate options so answer to 1st question is no.

Can't understand the comment you read as here in the UK, Xcellence already comes with camera as std equipment. Perhaps comment was referring to a mainland EU/Irish model.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts