Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Just in case any one is thinking of buy these - photos of my new SEAT accessories: Rear Sun-blinds & Boot Lip Protector. The rear blinds are really good and clip into place and make the car look like it has dark tinted windows plus blocks the sun/heat of course! The rear windows can open with them in place too, also they don't rattle while driving.

The rear blinds where £79.00 and the boot lip protector was £54

Automotive parking light Car Automotive lighting Vehicle Hood

Grille Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Car

Automotive lighting Window Lighting Automotive design Headlamp

Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Wheel Tire Car

Tire Wheel Plant Car Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
How was the Boot Lip Protector fitted and where did you buy it from please. Looking around I found Hortons accessories seem to about the cheapest.

Im buying a 1.6 diesel in June of this year and just checking out my options

·
Registered
979 Posts
jamesiow could you add a photo of the back with the boot shut to see what the lip protector looks like. Cheers.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'd be really interested to know where you got the sun blinds from please. Did you order them with the car or get them elsewhere once you got the car? I will need blinds and dislike the character ones you get. These look much nicer. TIA

·
Registered
231 Posts
My local dealer just beat the Hortons price. RGM who make the part have black and other colours available. Search "rearguards".

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
231 Posts
Just realised they're cheaper still if you go through their own website carshades.co.uk - £75 delivered.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Photo of back with lid closed as requested - my Ateca is getting dusty!

Car Wheel Tire Automotive tail & brake light Land vehicle

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tail & brake light

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
I do like that black bumper protector - on my list when the time comes. It was OEM from a dealer direct you say?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
142 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Niggly said:
Just realised they're cheaper still if you go through their own website carshades.co.uk - £75 delivered.
After seeing this i ordered them and i have just fitted them now. they make the back much darker also they seem to fit well. I will take some proper pics once the car has been washed but does make the tinted windows look much darker from the outside heres few for now incase anyone else fancies them. Also there is a 4 yr old in the back not strapped in running around in the pics i cant spot her in the pics so privacy must be good
Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Seat belt Head restraint

Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting

Car Vehicle Window Motor vehicle Plant

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
Love that contrast and the super dark windows. My SE hasn't got tints so I bought the shades for my dog's. The back should remain smear free too, if they fix securely. They look straightforward to fit.

I saved the carriage as my mates were passing and collected them for me.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Imcle5 said:
Niggly said:
After seeing this i ordered them and i have just fitted them now. they make the back much darker also they seem to fit well. I will take some proper pics once the car has been washed but does make the tinted windows look much darker from the outside heres few for now incase anyone else fancies them. Also there is a 4 yr old in the back not strapped in running around in the pics i cant spot her in the pics so privacy must be good
I fitted mine tonight but have only fitted the rear screen pair using pressure and without joining them. Did you manage to use any of the clips on the back? Mine have stayed in place but other than the joining connector I can't see the others would work without a lot of force. Any helpful tips?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts