Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well she has arrived at my dealership ready to pickup on Sunday :D My dealer was kind enough to send a pic :D

Car Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Land vehicle

I've been stuck doing some charity work today and mentioned to a mate at work that it was at the dealers. The funny bu66er thought it would be funny to go to the dealership at dinner time and take photos of him touching it before me. :twisted:
Cant wait for Sunday to come now, in fact will have to go visit her tonight :oops: Even took Monday off to play with her, ooo errr :lol:

Attachments

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
The time has finally come. Still my sales guy used mine as a demonstrator for people to sit in between the car arriving and me picking it up the week later. I trust he was touching it in a nice way because it is a lady and all that....

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tell said:
The time has finally come. Still my sales guy used mine as a demonstrator for people to sit in between the car arriving and me picking it up the week later. I trust he was touching it in a nice way because it is a lady and all that....
Yes he was very gentle :lol:

Automotive parking light Grille Car Hood Automotive lighting

Attachments

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Then removed the smudge.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Kindness71 said:
Well she has arrived at my dealership ready to pickup on Sunday :D My dealer was kind enough to send a pic :D

View attachment 653

I've been stuck doing some charity work today and mentioned to a mate at work that it was at the dealers. The funny bu66er thought it would be funny to go to the dealership at dinner time and take photos of him touching it before me. :twisted:
Cant wait for Sunday to come now, in fact will have to go visit her tonight :oops: Even took Monday off to play with her, ooo errr :lol:
Brilliant ! At long last, Kindness, you will soon get your hands on your orange beauty :D

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hallelujah, have fun, she looks great Kindness. :p :p

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've just been to the dealership for a sneaky look at my car and OMG I am totally in love with it :D . Sorry guys but it looks fabulous in Orange. :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
:lol: Your friend has played an absolute blinder there.

The orange looks fantastic there, I was starting to get second thoughts DURING my build week but that picture has made me feel much better. Lovely.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Saggy said:
:lol: :lol: @ your mate !!!

I'm excited for you :mrgreen:
Yeah I rang this so called mate while I was visiting my new beauty to complain he had left an ugly greasy fingerprint on her SEAT badge :evil:

·
Registered
918 Posts
Kindness71 said:
Saggy said:
:lol: :lol: @ your mate !!!

I'm excited for you :mrgreen:
Yeah I rang this so called mate while I was visiting my new beauty to complain he had left an ugly greasy fingerprint on her SEAT badge :evil:
That'll be your Front Assist buggered already :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Get that badge cleaned ! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
918 Posts
trogette said:
:lol: What a dick! :lol:

Safe on dry land though ^_^ have fun on Sunday!
Defo looks just like a finger to me :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Heading off now to pick her up :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Kindness71 said:
Heading off now to pick her up :D :D :D
whoop whoop

happy dance

now you'll know why we are all happy with ours :mrgreen:

enjoy x

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
.... no pictures yet though.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sorry been playing :D Just a few quick shots. Will post some better ones in members gallery tomorrow. I have a few ideas ;)

Automotive parking light Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle

Vehicle Car Grille Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Vehicle

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Attachments

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.