Seat Ateca SUV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my 1.4 EcoTsi SE in rhodium grey with some extras today and am wishing the next 4 months away now :D

·
Registered
979 Posts
LoftheM said:
Ordered my 1.4 EcoTsi SE in rhodium grey with some extras today and am wishing the next 4 months away now :D
Welcome to the forum :D Keep reading the posts and your excitement will just build ;)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Kindness71. It's the first car I've bought brand new so feeling a little anxious but overall I feel like a kid on Christmas eve :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum...

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you 😊

·
Registered
526 Posts
Congrats buddy, fine choice indeed!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Tee :D

·
Registered
75 Posts
LoftheM said:
We've ordered almost identical cars (SE 1.4 TSI) within a day of each other so I'll be following your progress closely - especially given that the trim level & engine are likely to be the two biggest factors for lead time.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey, that's fab. Fingers crossed, we don't get delayed by long

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got a phonecall from the dealer yesterday that the car is built and on track for me to pick up beginning of September. Mega excited :-D

I'll apologise in advance for the stupid questions I will no doubt be asking when I get the car. I'm not great with technology and a right "girl" when it comes to cars :oops:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
LoftheM said:
Got a phonecall from the dealer yesterday that the car is built and on track for me to pick up beginning of September. Mega excited :-D

I'll apologise in advance for the stupid questions I will no doubt be asking when I get the car. I'm not great with technology and a right "girl" when it comes to cars :oops:
:mrgreen:

That's fine .... I was too when I first started in cars with "extras"

I've not had to ask too much this time because been in other cars in the group the last 5 years so learnt a lot

A lot of the blokes here wait for a "girl" to ask the question they want the answer to as they are too proud :lol:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Saggy said:
LoftheM said:
:mrgreen:

That's fine .... I was too when I first started in cars with "extras"

I've not had to ask too much this time because been in other cars in the group the last 5 years so learnt a lot

A lot of the blokes here wait for a "girl" to ask the question they want the answer to as they are too proud :lol:
:lol: well they're going to have to wait another 4+ weeks but I'm sure I won't let them down ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts