Votes: 7 33.3%
  • <t>No - Other trim</t>

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In another thread I stated I had floor mats supplied with my new car however I'm not sure why I thought this because I actually didn't! I know others have, so please complete the poll so I potentially have a bit of ammunition to go back to my dealer with :-D

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Free is the carpet mats. You must be seeing some retainer clip thing at the front if your freebie isn't present since they slot into a lug or something you will see it.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tell said:
Free is the carpet mats. You must be seeing some retainer clip thing at the front if your freebie isn't present since they slot into a lug or something you will see it.
Yes that's exactly what I see. It looks like I'll be making a trip to the dealers to enquire where my free mats are by the looks of how this poll is going.

·
Registered
931 Posts
When we initially ordered the SE Tech, the dealer said one good thing about the Ateca is that carpet mats are included. (here in the UK anyway). Never asked when we changed the order to Xcellence, but assume it does.

Bad wording on the survey tho - supplied at no cost? If they are standard then that means you're still paying for them. The coffee and biscuit the dealer gives you even if you don't buy his car - that's about the only thing you'll get at no cost. :D

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Golfmk56 said:
When we initially ordered the SE Tech, the dealer said one good thing about the Ateca is that carpet mats are included. (here in the UK anyway). Never asked when we changed the order to Xcellence, but assume it does.

Bad wording on the survey tho - supplied at no cost? If they are standard then that means you're still paying for them. The coffee and biscuit the dealer gives you even if you don't buy his car - that's about the only thing you'll get at no cost. :D
Not bad wording at all, I just didn't want people saying yes if they've actually paid extra for them as that's not what I'm trying to find out. At the end of the day you've got no option to by an Ateca at a cheaper price without them by the looks of it so your point wasn't worth mentioning really.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
Going to fall into those missing categories. According to McDerm the mat fittings are common to the Leon so they probably did a walk sometime between the factory and your dealer and perhaps said hello to another Seat car.

·
Registered
220 Posts
OK, as always in the UK we like to think we get something off or for nothing, so when I went in search for my ateca i was given a good discount, then said throw in the mats and I'm in, only to be told they are standard on all Ateca's. :p :oops: So then thought what else can I get as a freebie, so settled for boot liner which glad to say the dealership were true to their word and both were suppiled. :p

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
That's where your set is David.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Ghiggz said:
I had TWO sets.. Seems lease company threw a set in, and it came with a set...
So got spares for when they get too bogging to go on...
I have four sets ! :lol:
Carpet mats - supplied by SEAT with car; carpet mats supplied by Leaseplan; carpet mats and rubber mats (both purchased from eBay before I was clear mats were supplied as standard on Xcellence trim).

Re. Tell's comments, its true that I confirmed Leon 2013 onwards mats fit, as that's what Leaseplan supplied, not having Ateca specific mats available upon delivery of the car.

·
Banned
2,739 Posts
If I buy a carpet rubber mix I may invest in Leon Mk3 fitting ones. I like the mixture of a bit of carpet and rubber at the end where your feet go if such exist in Leon fitting. The best of both worlds.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So then, does anyone fancy forwarding one of their surplus sets? :lol:

·
Registered
38 Posts
I had the standard floor mats - but my dealer chucked them in the boot and replaced then with heavy duty rubber ones.
They think they're more suitable and I'm beginning to agree.

Either way I have the choice - nice one Listers!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Max Jaffa said:
I had the standard floor mats - but my dealer chucked them in the boot and replaced then with heavy duty rubber ones.
They think they're more suitable and I'm beginning to agree.

Either way I have the choice - nice one Listers!
Hi Max... and if I haven't already welcomed you to the Forum, I will do so now! :)

Can I ask if it was Listers in Worcester, by any chance, as that is where I have ordered my Ateca from?

·
Registered
106 Posts
I got an extra set as well but they are grey with "Leaseplan" woven into them! They are currently residing in with my spare wheel.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.