Votes: 4 8.0%
  • <t>2f - arriving / confirmed build date June or later!</t>

Votes: 12 24.0%
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could the 1.4 ownets / prospective owners help me get a better idea of when you ordered and when arrived / arriving pleae?

Two options - question 1 and also question 2 please.

I know this is not scientofic obviously but IF you have ordered and / OR received your 1.4 could you please answer question 1 and 2. If you ordered before December 2916 I am not including you sorry so please do not answer.

Thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
Empty post (although now not, it's late, I'm confused) to show my signature with dates for more detail.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Sorry my order date isn't in the poll as before Dec :( as per my signature

Ordered 11th August 2016, Build week (52), Picked up 22nd Jan 2017

·
Registered
64 Posts
I ordered my 1.4 DSG mid march and have an unconfirmed build date of week 18 which I checked on Tuesday

·
Registered
19 Posts
I ordered in Jan 17 and took delivery just over two weeks later, I am leasing with an option to keep if I choose. I nearly entered a deal to PCP through SEAT but found a MUCH better deal with another leasing company. My advice is to shop around, don't assume that the dealer will give you the best price / options & delivery times. I did take the factory option Xellence with no ability to 'upgrade', but tbh there is nothing more that I would have added anyway - foot wiggle thing ?? nah !! The standard Xcellence spec is brilliant as it is.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I ordered my 1.4 Xcellence at the beginning of February, and it arrived on 8th April. Almost 2 months to the day. Although it was estimated to be May / June delivery. So rather pleased really.

And I absolutely love my new car!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ordered Jan 9th 2017, collected April 10th 1.4 excellence rhodium grey, panoramic sun roof , foot wiggle. !! So far ... LOVE IT!

·
Registered
6 Posts
1d and 2f with a build week 35!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
1d and 2f with a build week 35!!!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Ordered November, arrived at dealer early March.

Collecting today!! :lol:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ordered 12th March, unconfirmed build week was 21 but is now at 23.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Ordered late November '16
Unconfirmed build date May '17
Expected delivery late June '17

And to top that off we get to pay the equivalent of £44,5k for our second tier spec car.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Ordered October 2016 so not included in your poll, though delivered late Jan 2017.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Ordered 1st February.... car is currently in the UK and should be delivered to my dealer next week.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ordered 1.4TSi manual 7 Feb, phoned Seat last week no build date yet likely known end of the month, expected del date Aug/Sept. though I did go for Samoa Orange. Originally told 29 Sep and thought a joke but looking more and more likely.

·
Registered
579 Posts
golfhacker56 said:
Ordered 1.4TSi manual 7 Feb, phoned Seat last week no build date yet likely known end of the month, expected del date Aug/Sept. though I did go for Samoa Orange. Originally told 29 Sep and thought a joke but looking more and more likely.
Ordered 20th March and dealer advised yesterday that I still have a provisional build date of week 20. At time of ordering I asked about Samoa Orange and the dealer said it would be a wait of at least 6 months. Wish I was prepared to wait because I do like it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ordered 23rd Jan, collected 1st April.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Well i voted anyway but not correct options.

Ordered in middle of november 2016 - not confirmed build date middle of July 2017 still.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts